• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

I talked to someone from the college and I think it went well? I still feel too depressed though. Until then I guess I should try to find a way to stop making myself be dumb. Too bad I don’t have a single clue on what I should do other than go to the library for silence and concentration, which I am kinda worried about doing because of the dumb coronavirus.

that it’s tuesday and that the hello kitty cards won’t come out until the 26th which is almost a whole month from now.

I keep overthinking and it hurts my head. I feel like every interpersonal relationship I try to build I end up destroying.

my internet went out in the middle of my prof talking so I just missed an entire paragraph of him talking about important stuff lol rip

edit: also the more and more I learn about history the more I begin to resent living in a conservative family lmao

Last edited:
i had a panic/anxiety attack after almost 2 or so years of not having one and had to go to the hospital because of it. i also just came back from the dentist and now my gums hurt.

life just adores me right now, huh?

lf: will to study for the exam later
the module was handled so poorly that i honestly dont care about it, whatever happens happens amirite

also 3.3 sale but the amiibos i want are out of stock, maybe if they restocked soon i could use my discount voucher fkskdjs

Day two of being single again and I feel absolutely like ****. I wanted to stay in bed literally all day but finally decided to get up. :lemon:

Just wanted to add some currency to my Switch by buying eshop digital card on Amazon. Done it plenty of times before. This time it says "pending verification" and won't give me the code until it's resolved. Upon investigating this, I've heard verification can take anywhere from a few hours, a few days, or even up to 21 days. What the heck, man...guess I'm not buying Littlewood tonight.

i took a week off work to do productive things and i've done absolutely nothing, my lack of motivation is truly impressive, idk why i'm nothing like the rest of my family, they're always so productive and bettering their lives somehow. idk how to motivate myself to change, i'm so stuck

There’s this video called How to Ratawang Your Panda. I found it both funny and disturbing and I can’t stop thinking about it.

I forgot that I had to learn the complete Fur Elise on the piano until the night before I had to perform it. I'm so embarrassed of myself.

Back