when you eat a pop-tart...

what do you do?

• I eat the whole pop-tart.

Votes: 28 75.7%
  • I take the outer part off and eat the rest.

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • I don't eat pop-tarts.

Votes: 7 18.9%

• Total voters

xSuperMario64x

call me Bug 🇨🇦💜🐛
Bells
Switch
8558-0128-9692
Island
He/him
Purple Flower Glow Wand
Fresh Balloon
Cool Balloon
Glam Balloon
Bluebird of Happiness Plush
Snow Bunny
Fresh Feather
Cool Feather
Glam Feather
Heart Glow Wand
...do you pick the "crust" off, or do you eat it?

I personally don't like the outer part of a pop-tart, so when I eat one I always pick it off lol.

I'm really not a fan of them, but I always take the crust off. I can only tolerate the icing.

I thought this was going to be about how you like the pop tart before you eat it lol. In the package for the Kellogg's/General Mills (I forgot) brand it says you can toast it, freeze it, stack it, eat it raw, etc... new thread idea?

Anyway, I don't eat them that much, but when I do I just snarf on the whole thing. I don't get why people would pick the crust off; I don't see anything wrong with it.

I don't eat Pop-tarts, I'm not a fan of pie crust or even jam, I ate some when I was a tiny kid and ate the whole thing. I don't remember the flavor but I think there were sprinkles on it.

I don't eat Pop-Tarts anymore, but when I did, I would eat the whole thing starting with the crust and moving inward. Like Asarena said, saving the best part for last.

i like to eat both because i feel like the outer crust part helps balance out with how sweet the middle is

i eat the crust first and then the rest of it. i'm not really a fan of it but i'm not 5 and i hate wasting food

The frosting is obviously way better but I eat the crust anyway. I had no idea so many people didn’t like it.

Whenever I have a pop-tart, I always eat the whole thing. The middle and fillings are of course the best parts, but I like the crust, too!

I've never had one! It wasn't something regularly available in my country until I was an adult, and my association from American media is that they're marketed at children? I rarely consume sweet foods anymore and when I do I tend to bake them myself, so even though they are now available it's not something I imagine myself ever trying. If I did though I'd just eat it normally.

I'm not surprised to see how many people are okay with eating the crust, I guess I must just be really picky then haha. I'm surprised they haven't attempted to make a pop-tart with no crust.

as a side note, does anyone remember/eat those mini pop-tarts? I don't like them because they taste like all crust 🤣

i'm not 5 and i hate wasting food
it's literally just a little crust lmao. let people be.

Back