• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Whose house did you most enjoy designing?

BLESS GASTON AND HIS HOSPITAL WANTS

YES

i kinda did it asian/african mash unit ahah there goes my nerdy side...

I really like designing Tabby's house because it gave me the chance to design something creepy ^_^

Bunnie's house was fun! I especially loved doing her bedroom, which was supposed to resemble a sleepover party where her and her friends eat snacks, play dress up, do karaoke and watch scary movies. I'm still not done!
I also enjoyed doing Opal's and Marshal's and Cookie's.

I enjoyed designing for Deli - he wanted a curry house which I am completely on board with. :D

Booker's was also fun!

Yeah Harriet was kinda fun (only special/amiibo card I have) cause I made it a Japanese food/hair salon lol

I liked doing Marshal's, especially going back and redecorating. Now his cafe is a lot bigger (and cuter).

I can't remember which villager it was, but he wanted a train theme, and it was so much fun to design. I loved it.

Hm, tangy's house it was so fruitiful and colourful, I started getting hungry trying to focus on just building. It turned out nice, I actually enjoy building all characters interior and exterior designs, it was like knowing them but not xD

i liked sahara's, i gave her a really exotic island and made it look like she lived in a really stylish tent. i actually really enjoyed most of the special character's houses, more than most of the normal villagers houses since i can't remember most of the themes they asked for and i rush through them more.

for some reason though robin really sticks out in my head haha, i must have felt really creative that day or something because i really liked her house (and i don't even really like her too much)

I had a surprising amount of fun filling Harry's request. He asked for a messy house, and I expected to just treat it as a throwaway job so I could move on and unlock more stuff, but I wound up spending a good amount of time artfully organizing everything to make it look a proper mess. I'm planning on going back and expanding it soon, because I want him to have a house full of clutter instead of just one room.

Last edited:
My favourite house I think was Bella's, I can't remember what she asked for exactly but I ended up making a recording studio with a little break room on the right and her bedroom upstairs. It was one of my favourites because I ended up designing a logo for her band and put it on the walls and drum kit, then invited some people over and dressed them up as band members haha. I also enjoyed designing Digby's house, it's all rustic and cosy!

I really liked designing Clay's house so far (got the game for Christmas). I've been back to it a few times just to rearrange things. Last time I redecorated I hid some Gyroids behind the outside of his house so that you hear some "spooky" noises as you approach the house. And also a room at the back with some Gyroids "mourning" at some gravestones. I have lot's of idea of what I want to do but need to unlock some more stuff first.

Another one I really liked was Shep's house. I set him up as a busker with his guitar and a "tip tray" (can't remember what the item is actually called) plus the city sound effects and a tape deck playing K.K. Cruisin'.

Tammy; partly because I'm biased, but also because a halloween house is an awesome brief to get!

So far I really loved designing Marshal's cafe and Olaf's million-bell-view home. I had coincidentally downloaded a cafe wallpaper qr just a few days before Marshal showed up so it was perfect, and Olaf and I share a similar taste so design ideas came easily!

So far I really liked enjoying Carrie's house. It's the only one I have designed with a yard so far but it was a lot of fun! I enjoyed designing the school as well.

Filbert's actually. He wanted balloons so I challenged myself to make the balloon series look good and I'm really happy with how it turned out.
I really liked Fang'd house too. He wanted chairs everywhere so I made him into the mad hatter and set up long tables with lots of chairs for the mad tea party.

I haven't designed many houses, but I like how... I think her name was Gloria? I like how her alpine-themed house turned out, as the alpine furniture set is one of my favourite furniture sets.

I liked doing Merry's. Tangy's was the first I remember really getting in the groove of because of how many items it unlocked. Molly's, Zell's, Jeremiah's, Goldie's and Annalise's were also successes.

Kitty's was neat. It unlocked lots of useful items, seeing as there are several villagers with extremely similar requests. It's like everyone is paranoid of a bakery shortage in this game. It's a shame they let it be so repetitive.

On the flip side, I despised Butch's and Carrie's. Had no inspiration for them and continue to flunk it.

Back