Wonderous Wardrobe

Status
Not open for further replies.
2024070912554100_s.jpg

Ready for the party

So, I was going to dress like a cake, but it's been too hot and bright where I live to be messing around with candles o.o
I decided polka dots remind me of sprinkles and that I'd rather not have a heat stroke at the party...
Win/win situation, right?

2024091113342400-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

I had to borrow my brother’s AC rep for this since I lost my Switch where my island was contained. I felt bittersweet to be able to take this picture in my old island through a dream.
IMG_3229.jpeg

IMG_3239.jpeg

IMG_3246.jpeg

IMG_2692.jpeg

(since I spelled my username wrong in the 1st pic)

View attachment 576863

All partied up!

Post automatically merged:

(P.S. I'm wearing the star bopper in honor of the star wand but it's kind of covered by flowers lol)
Hi cornimer, your character appears a bit dark in your screenshots to be accepted. Please resubmit a new photo with the light at the highest setting or outside during the daytime for better lighting. Thank you!

Hi cornimer, your character appears a bit dark in your screenshots to be accepted. Please resubmit a new photo with the light at the highest setting or outside during the daytime for better lighting. Thank you!
WhatsApp Image 2024-08-11 at 14.38.09.jpeg

Sorry about that! Does this work?

View attachment 577300
Ready to party in the warm summer nights.
Hi Mokuren, your character appears a tad dark in your screenshot. The harsh shadows can pose a problem when used in the banner. Please resubmit a new screenshot taken with the highest light settings or outside during the daytime for better lighting. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back