Wonderous Wardrobe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit late to the party here…aaand nothing beats the exact same idea posted directly above you lol

IMG_0522.jpeg

I decided to do my wardrobe based on the classic birthday game pin the tail on the donkey. There isn't really a donkey costume though so I tried my best with the reindeer outfit and a teddy bear hat. Donkey's don't have horns so it would look weird if I used the reindeer hood haha.

I am all ready for all the fun and games! But please pin the tail on the board, not me.
2024080415112100_c.jpg

2.jpg

It’s summer—too hot for most of my fancy clothing. But I still broke out the designer t-shirt and the formal shorts for the occasion! And, of course, my wizard party hat.

IMG_1949.jpeg

(Plus bonus tambourine to liven things up!)

Proof:

IMG_1948.jpeg

Hey Junebugsy, I cannot accept your entry as your character appears too small and the speech bubble is obstructing parts of them. Please resubmit a new screenshot zoomed in as much as possible with the camera angle pointed more forward towards your character and without the speech bubble. Thank you!

Hey Junebugsy, I cannot accept your entry as your character appears too small and the speech bubble is obstructing parts of them. Please resubmit a new screenshot zoomed in as much as possible with the camera angle pointed more forward towards your character and without the speech bubble. Thank you!
Ok no problem, I tried earlier but couldn't figure out how to post a photo with a "spoiler". Is it ok to edit my original post with the added photo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back