• Yes

Votes: 130 82.3%
  • No

Votes: 28 17.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes cause the Animal Crossing devs deserve the money for all the hard work

They're getting the money from the game, and the console. o_O

I don't remember reading "ACNH, half finished" on the box.

I definitely would. It would only irritate me if it were overdone like microtransactions in pocket camp. A few big dlc packs are ok with me.

DLC doesn't mean "half-finished." It's added content, which is the whole point. If a game puts out DLC at any point after the game releases it doesn't mean it was never finished at all in the first place.

DLC doesn't mean "half-finished." It's added content, which is the whole point. If a game puts out DLC at any point after the game releases it doesn't mean it was never finished at all in the first place.

Yes I know, but I keep reading posts that make nintendo seem like they're homeless and the devs are eating out of dumpsters.

They are making plenty of money, is my point. :)

I definitely would. It would only irritate me if it were overdone like microtransactions in pocket camp. A few big dlc packs are ok with me.

When I first glanced at your reply I thought it said “big dick pics” and was like.... am I on the right forum??? lol

Annnnyway... For villagers, it’s be hard to have them as paid DLC if villagers can migrate like in New Leaf. Unless they do it like the Amiibo figure ones like Ganon and they can’t go to new towns.

No, I think “packs” are cruel. I paid the full amount for the game, I don’t want to spend more money on content that should have been in there from the get go. 2-3 dollars for a couple characters who might end up leaving me town? One new furniture set? No thank you. Plus I’m already paying for your online service. Animal Crossing dlc has always been free, I think it would be mean to charge for it all if a sudden and blindside long time fans.

Even New Leafs amiibo DLC was free and that was a pretty big deal. Having paid DLC makes me feel like if I don’t buy it I won’t have the full experience :(

I couldn't have said it better myself.
I hope that if Nintendo does decide to include DLC items (like with New Leaf where you had to purchase amiibo cards and figures), that they will still be tradeable among other players through online connection. Lately, buying a game has felt like buying another console, once you factor in what it takes to complete it and get the full experience. But maybe that's just my imagination... :( *coughmewpokeballcoughsword andsheildthelessIsayaboutthatgamethebettercough*

Last edited:
Yes, I would pay for DLC. I love Animal Crossing and I am definitely willing to spend some money on the game for extra content. I have already spent money on Leaf Tickets for Pocket Camp anyway so Nintendo can/does have my money lol

it depends. if its items, hair styles, clothes or whatever the case and I really want it then yeah why not, but i'll have to think twice depending on the price.

Not sure, I'm thinking...probably not?

I actually never spent any money on the amiibo cards for animal crossing new leaf, so I most likely will not spend more money on a future update/DLC for NH. However, I do intend on purchasing the expansion pass for Pokemon Sword and Shield, so perhaps that will sway my future decision for a new NH update with paid content.

Yeah! I prefer Amiibo personally, but I would pay for DLC as well if that option becomes available. I trust Nintendo not to nickel and dime us, so I'm sure the core components will all be there and any potential DLC would just be fun extras that I'd be more than happy to pay for and try out.

I say yes, but honestly, it depends on what the dlc is, I aint paying for accessories or silly stuff like that with real money

i don't want it. but i also don't want to miss out on part of the game. so i will most likely shell out the extra cash out of a sense of obligation.

this is what bugs me about paid DLC.

I know they already make a lot of money from the game and console but they deserve even more for all the hard work

Back