• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

A Brand New Event Will Start This Weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy

Not an actual piece of furniture.
Staff
Administrator
Site Owner
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Island
Númenor
Lily of the Valley
Golden Mushroom Lamp
Galaxy Cupcake
Rainbow Birthday Bouquet
Golden Watering Can
Red Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
A brand new, month-long event will be starting this weekend! Introducing Red Balloon World Tour!

redBalloonWorldTourPreview.png

The red balloon has floated across the globe for many years and will finally be making its journey through TBT starting this Saturday, December 7th! Over each of the next four weeks, we will experience a new theme with different related events and prizes. If you participate in almost all of the events during each week, you will be able to buy the newly released and long-awaited red balloon collectible. Let's take a look at the schedule:

• 7th - 14th: Friday the 13th
  • 14th - 21st: TBT's 15th Birthday
  • 21st - 28th: Christmas and Holidays
  • 28th - 4th: New Year
This will be our end-of-year event in place of TBT Fair. While it will be more casual and paced more slowly than our Fairs, you may find it to be similar in some ways. We hope you'll enjoy another experimental and unique event after our previous Woods Expedition. See you then!

Hurray! :D I’m truly psyched for this upcoming event!

I'm so looking forward to the Red Balloon World Tour! Thanks so much, staff, for organizing the event!

Guess it's too early to ask one or two questions about the event or...?

Otherwise, sounds awesome, I definitely looking forward!

The balloons are some of my favorite collectibles, so to have more of them is always good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back