• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Birdwatching (Melon Ballers Cabin)

Ac World is the homepage linked to TBT. You can accses ist over the sidbar :)

Ah Sorry! I took a look earlier. Didn't check all the pages though

I was also thinking about features on the forum, feedback, preferences, stuff like that.

Ah Sorry! I took a look earlier. Didn't check all the pages though

I was also thinking about features on the forum, feedback, preferences, stuff like that.

I think it's important to have a clue somehow but we don't have any idea where it could actually be 😭 I think the chances are slim to find it by accident. Ar this point I just give up 😂

I think it's important to have a clue somehow but we don't have any idea where it could actually be 😭 I think the chances are slim to find it by accident. Ar this point I just give up 😂

Yes, I just don't know what to search anymore. I looked around ACNL release date posts. I was also trying to find some menu with yes/no.
When I think about clue 3, there is no way I would have thought to look through Island tour posts.

I tried to interpret it literally and think of the number sequence as "pattern". My brain's fried. I'll rest for now.

Last edited:
YouTube is blocked on my phone so could you guys send me the link?

I'm back in action and ready to get frustrated again.

As I mentioned above, I tried to interpret it literally and think of the number sequence as "pattern". I thought I was onto something.

So I looked at AC:NL's Pattern sub-forum and there were three stickied threads. And I thought that the first one doesn't have it, the second thread has it, and the last one probably has it.

But I looked through all 7 pages of Able Sisters Discussion, then the Welcome to Able Sister's thread and found nothing.

09 06 10 11 08 12 13 10 14. First, no. Middle, yes. Last, maybe.

i dont have many thoughts on this right now tbh. hoping its on tbt since cabin 2 had one clue on here. maybe a house collectibles restock?

Go to AC:NL pattern sub forum. Make a new thread and click on POLL

THERE IT IS

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210813-132658_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210813-132658_Chrome.jpg
    393.9 KB · Views: 40
Back