Canvas Crossing

The staff members or the staff favourite entries?

We do have plans to put the staff favourites in the banner, but due to busy schedules, illnesses, etc, we are a bit behind on that.
Staff members!!
Post automatically merged:

Just wondering cause I'm interested in drawing the staff :^D

I'm curious on what rep people think is the hardest to draw and who the easiest is...

As a total non- artist, the third one was the hardest, (and you can really tell).

My first two didn't have ears, and the outfits seemed a bit easier? Certain hats and glasses were easier than others. The birthday glasses seemed easier. Simple body positions were easier.

The third one, oh man, very hard to draw. I'm sorry to say, it almost looks like something out of Southpark. They had ears, hat, difficult footwear, position 🙄.

I never really noticed shoes too much, but they can be tough to draw. Even shoes where it just looks like a couple of lines, it's hard to get those right.

Oh - and hair! Hair is really hard to do! And the whole body size and shape thing. Like how big is that head compared to the rest of them?

I guess all drawing. All drawing is difficult.🤣

Oh - and hair! Hair is really hard to do! And the whole body size and shape thing. Like how big is that head compared to the rest of them?

I guess all drawing. All drawing is difficult.🤣
Yea hair was harder than I thought. Hats were even harder. So yea all drawing is difficult. Yea for some reason I always had to redo the head because it always looked to big. Maybe I just made the body too small.

Sorry to everyone I did draw I tried really hard to make it look at least okay.

Just submitted my three drawings! I’m sorry to those I chose to draw :”) I promise I did try really hard to make your characters look as great as they do in game! I just can’t draw very well…especially people 😅

Yea hair was harder than I thought. Hats were even harder. So yea all drawing is difficult. Yea for some reason I always had to redo the head because it always looked to big. Maybe I just made the body too small.

Sorry to everyone I did draw I tried really hard to make it look at least okay.

It's so much fun, i think people will love to be drawn, and it's fun drawing other reps - even if it's a challenge. I hope we get a similar event in future. I did end up at least liking one of the ones i drew.

I just finished my first rep using digital software... and it did not go well lmao. :( I opted to choose people who might not get a drawing due to posting late or being a new member, and I feel like I'm just going to depress them instead. o_O Animals are so much easier than people... 😓I'm going to stick to traditional for the other two because my time is very limited.

It's so much fun, i think people will love to be drawn, and it's fun drawing other reps - even if it's a challenge. I hope we get a similar event in future. I did end up at least liking one of the ones i drew.
Yea it was so much fun and I hope to get a similar event in the future as well. I think I might be harder on my drawing then the people who I made a drawing for. I just worry if they will like them.

Anyone who happens to get a drawing, I am sure they will be happy someone drew for them. I'm sure all of your drawings are lovely!

I was trying to get a few more done, but I think I'm done. I think I managed to do 7 reps, but I'm getting burn out now and I don't want to just do more and have the last drawing(s) look like they're lower quality as a result. At least lower quality in regards to my skill level. I'm sure a lot of yours will look a lot better than mine lol. I was originally going to try to do as many as I could so most of the members had someone draw for them. At least for the ones participating in the event anyway so they didn't feel left out.

This event was a lot of fun though! I decided to put the story task and some other smaller events on the burner to do more drawings and I'm kind of glad I did. It was a lot of fun drawing and thinking up ideas. If there was more time, I would gladly draw more of your reps. There is still one day left so maybe I will do one last one.

I just finished my first rep using digital software... and it did not go well lmao. :( I opted to choose people who might not get a drawing due to posting late or being a new member, and I feel like I'm just going to depress them instead. o_O Animals are so much easier than people... 😓I'm going to stick to traditional for the other two because my time is very limited.
No way, I bet you'll make whoever you drew for very happy! 🥳 They'll be touched that you choose them.

@-Blue- i also managed to get 7 reps done. There was one more I would have loved to try.I go back to work tomorrow so I may or may not have time for it. I am sure yours will look great.

I submitted 3 drawings, It's nice to hear that lots of people have been doing more than the 3 for points. I wanted to do some more but man I don't think I'll have enough time sadly ,we'll see :'>

Back