Canvas Crossing

I am extremely happy to say that everyone will have at least one drawing of their representative during the reveal! 🎉

A few other members asked me for the list privately and made it a personal mission to ensure that each and every rep would have a piece of artwork to enjoy. We do have a number of people with only 1 drawing as of right now. If you'd like that list, I'd be happy to provide it to you via PM. I'd rather not post it publicly as it could make some people feel self-conscious.

WOAH

Awesome job TBT community!!! 🥰

I am extremely happy to say that everyone will have at least one drawing of their representative during the reveal! 🎉

A few other members asked me for the list privately and made it a personal mission to ensure that each and every rep would have a piece of artwork to enjoy. We do have a number of people with only 1 drawing as of right now. If you'd like that list, I'd be happy to provide it to you via PM. I'd rather not post it publicly as it could make some people feel self-conscious.
Yes please! Thanks so much.

And that’s so lovely that everyone will have at least one piece of artwork. What an incredible effort from the community. Thank you for working with members to help make sure nobody would be left out.

Oh my gosh that's so cool!! I was so worried about that and was genuinely considering setting up an art thread after to offer little doodles for people who missed out 😭 I so wish I could have done more now, I saved over 30 people and only managed to get about half done, but I have two exams this week, so alas, I need to focus on that 😅

Good job everyone!! That really is amazing 😊🎉

Would u mind sending me that list plz. Not sure if I’ll be able to do more than 1 or 2 cuz my hands are DEAD, but I might be able to get at least one or 2 more done, (since one of mine won’t be displayed anyways )

Oh my gosh that's so cool!! I was so worried about that and was genuinely considering setting up an art thread after to offer little doodles for people who missed out 😭 I so wish I could have done more now, I saved over 30 people and only managed to get about half done, but I have two exams this week, so alas, I need to focus on that 😅

Good job everyone!! That really is amazing 😊🎉

I had an similar idea! I was going to set up a thread for people who missed out where everybody would volunteer to draw the player character of the member above them. I’m so impressed that every single participant will already be represented without any extra effort after the fair.

Also, after worrying about this myself, it’s really cool to see that lots of other members were also thinking ahead and coordinating so that everyone would be included. This forum is such a thoughtful space.

You are all so sweet and thoughtful! It's honestly so heartwarming to see how much people have enjoyed this event, and how people have wanted to go above drawing the three reps that earned them tickets. 💗 This has been such a great event, and I can't wait to see all of the reps drawn in everyone's unique styles.

I love this community more and more every day! You guys are the best! I was worried my rep wouldn’t be drawn due to the somewhat complicated dress I chose to wear but I clearly didn’t need to worry about it. :)

Submitted two more drawings! I don’t think I’ll have time for any more before Wednesday, but this was really fun. Apologies to all my recipients—I feel like the quality drop when photographing physical art is always so significant!

Submitted two more drawings! I don’t think I’ll have time for any more before Wednesday, but this was really fun. Apologies to all my recipients—I feel like the quality drop when photographing physical art is always so significant!
Ha!!! I am actually submitting my second one today as well, but I might have time to do one or two more before the deadline!
Post automatically merged:

Also, my apologies on all of the extras I am doing. I am putting effort into them I promise, but they are definitely not my best work and I’m trying to get as many done before the deadline as possible so More peeps can have representation.

Last edited:
I just speedran a few doodles since I had a little time was procrastinating tonight sjrfkjsdbnfk. I don't think I'll do more but I might ask you for that list too LadyDestani, if I can make some time tomorrow. I took a couple liberties with the rules since you mentioned not being as strict for the informal/non ticket drawings so I hope they'll still be okay. 😅

So trying to revive my past failed attempts was a bust 💀 (I’m sorry to the long list of people whose reps I started trying to draw, then quickly gave up on 😭 They were all really cool and I think I saw one of you in the banner so I hope you get lotsa art!!)

BUT… I picked out a brand new victim subject and have managed to create a rough sketch I don’t completely hate, so there is hope! 😁 I don’t know if I’ll be able to make it in time, especially since this next stage of refining/line art always takes me a ridiculously long time, but I am going to try! I told myself to make the lines more sketchy so I don’t spend 7 hours attempting to draw one curve, but will my brain listen? Who knows…

(Also this would be my only non-Chibi entry, so I’m a bit scared of how the final result will look… 😅)

I don't think i could do physical art, very little room for all my mistakes (deleting a layer is instant lol), so that's by itself an achievement! 🎉

I did all mine on my phone, ofc, and i notice when i look at it on computer, it doesn't have the same bright colors as on my phone screen, but it's still decent.

Back