• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOOKING FOR SHERB!!

he is my last dreamie, i have tried to win him in auctions before but seem to always miss the selling posts. would be willing to offer up bells, (up to 5 million) or offer 1 million and trade out fang, kidd or marshal. thank you so much. 😁

Still looking for Curt, but am also looking for Peaches. I want them to be original 100%, but i dont care about their catchphrase since it is easily fixable.

I have Audie if anyone is looking for her. She's completely original as well and not being forced out via amiibo.

Looking for Bell offers primarily, but will also accept NMT offers.

I can offer 300k bells along with 20 nmt I can bump if it’s to low I’ve been looking audie

Looking for Coco! i have and open plot and shes one of my last dreamies i need plz name a price!

Ok yeah just PM me tomorrow or if you wanted to ask me anything about getting Erik but I'll have him in boxes tomorrow

Looking for Amelia, Whitney, Twiggy or Coco

I can offer 12 NMTs, 150k bells, 5 gold nuggets, 14 star fragments and 9 bell voucher

Last edited:
I’m looking for Ed! A little bit off an obscure choice, but...

"A horse is a horse, of course, of course, and no one can talk to a horse, of course."

Looking for Dom still. I have
Beau
stitches
blaire
goldie
or rosie to trade. As well as nmt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back