Confetti Collecting

I got a sweet bunny balloon... this feels so sick and twisted considering I wanted one so bad during the Farewell to New Leaf Event and never got one from the silver LOL. I just need an early cool bunny balloon pls 😭
CHERE.... U AND ME FR..... I WANTED ANYTHING BUT THE SWEET BECAUSE I HAVE FIVE OF THEM ALR........ its so over

Got a Rad Balloon.

Primarily interested in Rainbow, Final Boss, and Glam and maybe Hot. While this isn't any of those, I'm not too disappointed since it's still a new gradient balloon and it's still neat. That said, hopefully next round is more up my alley.

Ok I don't know if you guys are trolling me with the celebrate react (which is lowkey funny tbh) but also pls let me mourn my sweet bunny balloon bc this was the worst possible option I could get 😩

Cool bunny u will be mine next time...
I’m sorry. I was not trolling you. i have trouble reading the mood. >.<

i need to emphasize how many sweet bunny balloons I alr have because 😭😭😭

1000015810.jpg

I feel sorry for those who got the sweet balloon instead of a new balloon. Especially in a time when there’s not much TBT Bells in circulation.
I’m a little confused by the choice to include it tbh. Maybe staff thought there were still people seeking it after the last event? Having a rare extra-special balloon like the rainbow ones seems fun, but having one balloon set up as the Disappointment Balloon that deliberately leaves out a small subset of users from the fun of new collectibles seems a bit demoralizing. I’m not sure why we need to have a “short straw” for people to draw instead of letting everybody who did the same amount of work for the same amount of confetti get a chance to earn something new. I enjoy the RNG but not when it feels like losers were built in.

I don’t want to come across too complainy! Just sad because I was really excited for the new collectibles and it sucks to have worked so hard only to miss out completely—and to know that I very well might get the same result next time. Maybe the sweet balloons will end up being possible to trade somehow..

goddamn, I'm glam

The mystery tokens have now transformed into balloons!

Tonight, three rainbow balloons have materialized!

so I take it this might mean one of each balloon type rainbowized per conversion, with each conversion possibly happening after dusting rounds? so maybe 4 rainbow of each balloon type for a grand total of 12?

somehow, this is more than I expected. still. once again, best of luck, to anyone hoping for

Aww, I didn't get a Hot Heart Balloon, instead I got a fresh one.

Would anyone like to trade their Hot Heart Balloon (If you have one) for my Fresh Heart Balloon? (Please, I want a full lineup of Hot colored Balloons!)

just throwing it out there if anyone's displeased with their new sweet (regular) balloon, I'm looking to date trade my older sweet balloon! Can throw a couple TBT your way for the trouble 💕

Question. I haven't purchased a mystery balloon yet. If I purchase it now, it will unlock AFTER the second window, correct?

Back