• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

July 30 Update: Wave 2 Announcement

I hope they included the bunny balloons and the flower and heart boppers. Aaah I just can't wait to get so many cute pictures with friends with the fireworks especially since it's right before my birthday!!

If they place like in NL too, we'll finally have some party balloons besides the bunny day ones πŸ˜…

Would have loved a small little hut or something for Luna, a nice pastel one or something, but honestly I'm super happy to have her return! I also like the Festival so glad that's returned, and nice to know we can back up our game on the switch~

Bring on the fall update, I suspect that's when Brewster will return 🀎

Hi, It says every Sunday in August then in fine print its for both Northern and Southern Hemisphere. I know the wording calling it a summer update might not be the best considering its for both hemispheres.
Oh, really? i thought it's only for North Hem. The word "Summer" in the title kept me thinking that it's only for North Hem. islands. Sorry for that
I'm confused. Are you saying you feel left out? You're getting the same update as us in the northern hemisphere and it's early at that and if you ask me the fireworks will look even more aesthetic against the snow.
No, not really. It's just that i thought the fireworks were only for North Hem. islands. It's a little bit of misunderstanding
And yeah i think the fireworks are gonna look cooler against the snow lol

Yeah yeah that's all real neat. Would it be much to ask for functional furniture? Would it be much to ask that not all containers are wardrobes? How bout actually being able to box on the ring? idk just ideas.

Oh, really? i thought it's only for North Hem. The word "Summer" in the title kept me thinking that it's only for North Hem. islands. Sorry for that

No, not really. It's just that i thought the fireworks were only for North Hem. islands. It's a little bit of misunderstanding
And yeah i think the fireworks are gonna look cooler against the snow lol
Oh okay! I thought you were one of those complainers or something. nInTenDo onLy catErs to tHe noRth aaaah. Oh yes it's for both and i'm jelly you'll get the extra aesthetics of the snow!

Lol Smash villager keeps on yanking that balloon, hope he's having fun over there

Also I love how it's like Nintendo's inside joke that he's always seen sleeping in these clips

I’m sooooo excited for the Dream Suite!! I’m also like how it will function in this game, I just know I will sink sooo many hours into visiting other people’s islands πŸ₯Ί The fireworks are cool too. This is probably my most anticipated update so far!

Even though I was really hoping for some new furniture/DIYS, I am so thankful we finally get save file back ups. Getting a random corrupted saved file is literally my worst nightmare so I am super happy, and I'm so excited to visit other islands via Luna!!!

I just re did my entire island so it's the perfect time for the dream suite to come inπŸ™‚

Also I'm excited for firework shows again, itll give a little extra pizazz to my random nights.

Like someone else said tho I'm really looking forward to that fall updateπŸ‘€ πŸ‘€

Eh. It was a little weak but I'm happy to see the dream stuff come back. It looked very ethereal. I guess Wendell has been replaced by a kiosk so that's a lil sad. At least we have pretty fireworks now.

Not excited about anything, really. Dream suite or whatever it is is pointless to anyone really who's not doing or re-doing their island since you can't do jack squat at anyone else's. Fireworks might be fun for a week or two, then I'm sure I won't be bothering after that. Also not worrying about starting over with my island, so the save function also doesn't matter. WE NEED A BETTER FITTING ROOM, NINTENDO!

Ooooooh ^o^ I thought the dream suite was going to be its own little separate building but this works for me imo. Also all the little things in the fireworks festival seems so cute! I think I might come back to the game now because I haven’t picked up this game since June lol.

For everyone saying there isn’t new furniture...let’s not give up hope yet! Last month when then announced Gullivarrr, they didn’t tell us he’d be giving pirate furniture. It’s possible Redd’s raffle has plenty of new items! (hopefully...)

Back