• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

July 30 Update: Wave 2 Announcement

Oh my god the colours of the dream look so pretty
I expected Luna to have her own place, something like a spa would've been really cool but this is great too!

I'm so happy the update is so soon I thought we'd have to wait until like mid August

I love this update such good offerings. The return of antena, the wonderful fun items like bubbles! I hope balloons come back with this too. Also, Luna's back which is neat, but if I'm honest, that's not really too exciting to me.

I love those little star boppers!
I can't wait to get island ideas from dream suite!
Fireworks!

I wonder if it would have been more exciting for NH to have all of the NL features at launch and release the new features (paths, fencing, terraforming) as updates instead of doing it in reverse order. I suppose NH had to have the new stuff at launch to sell the game and people may have regretted their island choices if terraforming was dropped on us four months into the game, but the updates are getting really predictable at this point. Gullivarrr has been the only surprise so far, and that was just giving an existing character a different outfit.

I did not play NL so it’s interesting to me how many people expecting the dream thing! I thought it looked super cool and I’m very intrigued.
how does it work exactly? Like people can come to your island in a dream... does your island have to have the gates open/do you even have to be on your island? Is it different then people flying in? Like I’m imagining it as people can just visit your island without actually being there. So are they unable to pick flowers and take fruits and whatnot?
I have so many questions lol. But I’m very excited to explore other islands!

The star boppers are SO cute!! I'm not sure how the dreams suites work but I'm excited nonetheless for the new feature! ^.^

Though I do wish more furniture was added and maybe a new shop update or building. Hoping for the best in the fall update ♡

I love this update such good offerings. The return of antena, the wonderful fun items like bubbles! I hope balloons come back with this too. Also, Luna's back which is neat, but if I'm honest, that's not really too exciting to me.
there was a red balloon in the video!

Lol, I would gladly pay real bucks for these items to be implemented into NH. Devs are somethin else man..
honestly me too haha they could do like dlc packs with really good furniture sets. i know people would hate but i would def buy it haha

I knew it was going to be the Fireworks Show, just based off of previous games and the Fireworks Show being in August. I wasn't expecting Luna, though! I was so excited to see her!

Well I had a feeling it wouldn't bring about anything huge or major like Brewster and gyroids. A little disappointed that you can't customize fences still, though maybe we don't know that for certain? I think the firework event looks neat! And I'm going to have fun participating. Unfortunately I will be out of town next week but I can TT through that first week of August once I come back. I look forward very much to the "fall" update, which I guess will happen around the end of September now? I saw Jack had his icon on there which is cute! I hope that one will be bigger. This one didn't bring that much but we have to remember that it's the second update in under two months, so if you put this one plus "wave one" together it's still pretty significant. They're not going to give us everything right away. It'll all trickle in slowly, I'm sure. I still would really appreciate the gyroids and Brewster making their appearances but I have my hopes now set on September for that.

I'm pretty confident we will get some some furniture and/or DIYs.

Remember, when the Wave 1 video was released they didn't show or mention any of the Pirate stuff we would be getting! ;)

I did not play NL so it’s interesting to me how many people expecting the dream thing! I thought it looked super cool and I’m very intrigued.
how does it work exactly? Like people can come to your island in a dream... does your island have to have the gates open/do you even have to be on your island? Is it different then people flying in? Like I’m imagining it as people can just visit your island without actually being there. So are they unable to pick flowers and take fruits and whatnot?
I have so many questions lol. But I’m very excited to explore other islands!
You basically upload a copy of your island that anyone can visit at anytime without you being there. They can do whatever they want with the copy of your island including completely destroy it if they want because nothing you do when visiting a dream island is saved and you can't bring anything back with you to your island. It lets people tour each other's islands without needing to invite each other or worry about troublemakers, but you can't interact with any other people while on a dream island either (unless they somehow add a multiplayer component in NH).

Back