• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Last call for Jingle's Jolly Jamboree!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin

Nefarious did this.
Staff
Administrator
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
4135-9919-0984
The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Patch
The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 Patch
Camp Bell Tree 2023 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2022 Patch
Camp Bell Tree 2021 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2017 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2016 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2014 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
A quick heads up that most of the events in Jingle's Jolly Jamboree are set to close very soon in less than 24 hours from this post. The early deadline is to ensure we have time to get out every snowflake and give you at least 24 hours to purchase last minute holiday gifts with your snowflakes. Please be sure to check every event for its deadline and enter ASAP today if you don't want to miss out!

Holiday gifts will open at approximately 2:59AM Jingle Time* on December 25th. When this occurs, we will no longer sell them in the Shop, and trading/gifting will be disabled. Make sure to purchase and gift all Holiday Gift items by this time or it will be too late. Un-gifted items will go to waste.

*Approximately 11:59PM Pacific Time on December 24th, 7:59AM GMT on December 25th, and 6:59PM Australian Eastern Time on Decmeber 25th.

Last edited:
Yep, they're not giftable. (source: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...-Help-Thread&p=5958942&viewfull=1#post5958942)
If you think about it, it makes sense since you don't usually regift presents you've received from family and friends during Christmas.

^ That, and also, if these colorful ribbon boxes and their contents are giftable,
they probably won't be reselling at their current rates in the Pass the Parcel forum now.

That said,
I am hoping against hope these Holiday Gifts will magically unwrap into a new design of Party Popper <3

And *lookin at Justin's sidebar display filled with orange 'gifts'*
seems like he got what he wished for lol.....

Damn yall put usernames in banners. You guys are playing hardball now lol. But thanks for the reminder. I almost forgot I still have to make a gingie.

Seeing my username on that announcement made me nervous LOL thank you for the reminder! I forgot it's already 22nd December...

It's good to see a reminder! I know I won't get an orange gift, but hopefully I'll still be able to finish some of the things and get a blue one.

omg that banner had my username on it and i was nervous

i don't think ill get a gift from anyone today xD

and im too broke to get an orange gift lmao

I got nervous when I saw my username in the banner. Anyways still need to submit for the NL photo and snowman challenges ^^

Woo this was fun! I did all but maybe 2 events. I guess now my goal is to get a red before Christmas since it's the only color I don't have yet.

A quick heads up that most of the events in Jingle's Jolly Jamboree are set to close very soon in less than 24 hours from this post. The early deadline is to ensure we have time to get out every snowflake and give you at least 24 hours to purchase last minute holiday gifts with your snowflakes. Please be sure to check every event for its deadline and enter ASAP today if you don't want to miss out!

Holiday gifts will open at approximately 2:59AM Jingle Time* on December 25th. When this occurs, we will no longer sell them in the Shop, and trading/gifting will be disabled. Make sure to purchase and gift all Holiday Gift items by this time or it will be too late. Un-gifted items will go to waste.

*Approximately 11:59PM Pacific Time on December 24th, 7:59AM GMT on December 25th, and 6:59PM Australian Eastern Time on Decmeber 25th.
10/10 best spelling :rolleyes:
But anyway, ty for this event! It was a lot of fun :D

Last edited:
I entered a few events in order to grab some last presents. xp

If you buy a gift from the shop, but don't give it to anyone, will it still open to get the collectable? Just curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back