Mushroom Season Is Here!

Event status
Active
Had all my mushrooms turn to fortunate ones and will be selling them later to turn them into sautéed mushrooms, but for the time being, I want to keep them until I can earn more spores
Post automatically merged:

I do as well, but something went wrong for me. I'm hoping to figure out the error, if it was me or the chart. Maybe I looked at it wrong or something.
It might have been the Pokemon mushrooms like there are such subtle differences that you might have accidentally bought a poisonous one.

Have you checked your transaction log to see what you bought and compared it to the spreadsheet?

Had all my mushrooms turn to fortunate ones and will be selling them later to turn them into sautéed mushrooms, but for the time being, I want to keep them until I can earn more spores
Post automatically merged:

It might have been the Pokemon mushrooms like there are such subtle differences that you might have accidentally bought a poisonous one.

Have you checked your transaction log to see what you bought and compared it to the spreadsheet?
I didn't pick Pokemon ones, but I'll look! I didn't think of looking there.

I do as well, but something went wrong for me. I'm hoping to figure out the error, if it was me or the chart. Maybe I looked at it wrong or something.

In the spreadsheet, i click the SAFE tab at the bottom. It’s a list of only the safe mushrooms.

You could also post here when you get your mushrooms, and I'm pretty sure someone could help check if you have any dangerous ones.

You could also start a "check my shrooms" thread (to earn 10 spores lol), but i dunno where to put that thread.

Back