• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mushroom Season Is Here!

Event status
Active
Wow I’m so excited for this!! I love collectibles with black backgrounds!

Is all the ways we can get spores going to be officially posted, or do we just try different things out?

I like the look of the new mushroom lamps. Not sure if I'll end up using them but they're nice designs. I can appreciate an event which only requires some light participation after the longevity of the fair!

Oof, I picked some foraged shrooms and I'm nervous. I shouldnt be since we earn spores by participating in the forums.
I have my hunches on what ones are poisonous. I looked for a discussion thread and didn't see one. Has one been made yet? I didn't want to type out my hunches if someone wanted to forage "blind" on their own for fun.

I must say I really enjoy the recent experimentation with visible collectibles in this event and the hybrid events. It's a feature that has a lot of potential!

I missed so much when k went to bed but was so tired. This looks like it could be fun. Undecided as to which ones to get. They are all coconut and which I could keep them.

me looking at this event how-to just like
View attachment 586313
I was thinking this when I was reading about what to do.
So......is it the right move to buy all 10? On day 1, doesn't that just increase your odds of being poisoned? Or are we all just accepting the initial bout of bad luck so we can grab as much info as possible for the next few days? my brain is stretching to wrap around the parameters of this event
I’m still a little confused about it .
if y'all would like to choose a mushroom to figure out which are poisonous as a community I made a spreadsheet to sign up for one here!

This is so kind of you. Sorry I couldn’t take a spot . Thank you for making this.

I will try and get spores but unfortunately have a 12hour work day today so we shall see how many I can get.

Wait the foraging mushrooms are so cute this is devastating!!! Let me keep my sons!!!

816.png
814.png
815.png
808.png
798.png
802.png
801.png
806.png

the plushroom is so cute omg 😭 all these new mushrooms are lovely, I wasn't sure if I wanted to participate but I think I will! seems simple enough 😊

woaah this looks like such a cool event! i'm looking forward to participating :D
I really love all of the foraged shrooms, they're so cute! it'll be sad to see them go but at least they'll probably be around in for the next mushroom season.

Last edited:
Back