• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mushroom Season Is Here!

Event status
Active
okay I put @Chibi.Hoshi down as red brushroom, @DaCoSim down as green brushroom, and @amemome is down as stony elephant hopefully that's okay! let me know if you want any changes
Perfect, cheers Saylor! I'll go ahead and grab a Red Brushroom if DaCoSim and amemome are happy with that! 😊

lol you guys don’t panic if you see a whole bunch of lineup for a minute, but since the sports reset tomorrow anyways might as well get as many as I can and then hide them
Post automatically merged:

I
Perfect, cheers Saylor! I'll go ahead and grab a Red Brushroom if DaCoSim and amemome are happy with that! 😊
I’m good with green!

okay I put @Chibi.Hoshi down as red brushroom, @DaCoSim down as green brushroom, and @amemome is down as stony elephant hopefully that's okay! let me know if you want any changes
Thanks for sorting me out! sorry i didn't read what was going on so i just bought a couple i didn't see names next to LOLLL

Stony elephant it is!

I hid the rest of my mushrooms except regular Foongus. IDK what's going to happen to them tomorrow. Will they stay...or disappear?? I hope they stay, because I got carried away spending my spores on most of them.

I hid the rest of my mushrooms except regular Foongus. IDK what's going to happen to them tomorrow. Will they stay...or disappear?? I hope they stay, because I got carried away spending my spores on most of them.
Jeremy answered that question earlier 🙂.

Here you go:

In case anyone already loaded and read the thread, I just added the bolded above, which I forgot to mention.

Correct, it will only look at the ones displayed in your lineup. Any other Foraged Mushrooms in your inventory will remain there untouched, at least that's how it will work to start. This may change during the event so that they disappear instead, but we'll update everyone if that change is made.

Back