• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mysterious Masterpieces [Final round revealed!]

It looked familar and when googling, I think I found who it might be but I am not 100% sure if my guess was right. 😅 I hope I am closer if not right than I was in the first round.

🌚 Masterpiece #2 🌚
Which Nintendo character is this?

2.png

🌚 The Reveal 🌚
Spike!
Stone Spike was also accepted as I had no colours in the image.

02_rotated.png

02_solution.png

Original image → Drawn without looking at the canvas → Traced over with non-dominant hand
Look! I'm getting a lot better with my left hand! Maybe this means I need to change it up? Who knows~
Correct AnswersIncorrect Answers
153​
39​
79.69%​
20.31%​
Most Popular Incorrect Answers
Favourite Incorrect Answers
Psyduck​
Among Us Character​
Bowser Jr.​
Ludicolo​
Lemmy Koopa​
Bulbasaur​

The first cabin to guess correctly were the Crystal Ballers! Followed by Buzzy Bees, then The Poliwags, Evergreen, and lastly The Melon Ballers! Good job, everyone, but especially @kikotoot who got the answer within a minute!

If you successfully guessed the mirror, you should see an Accepted label applied to your submission in the Mysterious Masterpieces Submission Board within the next hour. The bonus cabin points will also be awarded in this time. I will post when this has been completed!

If you believe there has been a mistake and your correct guess has not been marked as Accepted after I've posted confirming marking is complete, please message me then.​

Okay well I have no idea who this is and I was very wrong... I was certain it was going to be Bowser Jr. 😭

Ahh I'm so glad I got this one!! ;v; I recognized it pretty much instantly as a Mario character... but I don't play Mario games, so my next several minutes were spent frantically searching a Mario wiki until I found the right one.

I guessed Stone Spike. I remembered him from that Paper Mario game. Couldn’t recall his name so I looked up “Paper Mario bad guys.” 😂

Back