• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

New screenshots from Nintendo Direct in April!

Why would there be a bus shelter? It was specifically said that you go across the train tracks to the city, and the train for WiFi (I think).

Why would there be a bus shelter? It was specifically said that you go across the train tracks to the city, and the train for WiFi (I think).

Yeah I know it isn't a bus shelter, I said it looks like a bus shelter, not it is a bus shelter

I think it's the new bulletin board. If it is...I wonder why they changed the design so much. It seems like they're changing so much from the old games...right in the childhood. :(

I think it's the new bulletin board. If it is...I wonder why they changed the design so much. It seems like they're changing so much from the old games...right in the childhood. :(

That's actually a good thought.

In all honesty, it really hurts if it is! Even small things like that remind me of the old days. While they're bringing back the train and the wishing well...they won't be the same. Nook might not have his shop...

...I think I might have an Animal Crossing breakdown. :(

The bulletin board makes sense. I didn't even think of that. You probably get to place it wherever you want too.

In all honesty, it really hurts if it is! Even small things like that remind me of the old days. While they're bringing back the train and the wishing well...they won't be the same. Nook might not have his shop...

...I think I might have an Animal Crossing breakdown. :(

It's going to be alright <3

I know! Maybe even the town hall (Or whatever it will be)

With the train back, maybe the police station will be back? I hope so. I loved that place! A map, Copper telling you for visitors (And aerobics!) and Booker keeping over 30 items for the lost and found!

I know! Maybe even the town hall (Or whatever it will be)

With the train back, maybe the police station will be back? I hope so. I loved that place! A map, Copper telling you for visitors (And aerobics!) and Booker keeping over 30 items for the lost and found!

i never had the GC version, creys

I know, I've tried to find it but i cant anywhere..

Just look on Amazon. They have plenty. ;)

On another note, that coffee thing. It seemed like coffee to me. I wonder what it actually is.

Iced coffee maybe?

Idk anyone who has cream on their coffee

Perhaps Brewster has an expanded cafe with various drinks an food on display that you can purchase, kind of like a nook'n cranny but with food :D

Finally some new screenshots and news!
Woohoo! Anyone notice Kicks is selling Kicks (street talk for shoes!) and stockings/socks.
Who's the Llama girl selling furniture?
I saw Shizu the Doggy secretary again!
Clock tower and bulletin board!

Finally some new screenshots and news!
Woohoo! Anyone notice Kicks is selling Kicks (street talk for shoes!) and stockings/socks.
Who's the Llama girl selling furniture?
I saw Shizu the Doggy secretary again!
Clock tower and bulletin board!

Socks? Aren't they boots? Socks are cool yeah i took a second look. They are socks, cool!
I think that Llama/Alpaca (omg i love her <3) is a furniture person

Back