• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

New screenshots from Nintendo Direct in April!

Just want to point out that other than the ports (Starfox 3D/OoT 3D) all of the big Nintendo releases have been given actual names that aren't like 3D tacked on. (Super Mario 3D Land, Mario Kart 7, Nintendogs + Cats, Pilotwings Resort, Kid Icarus: Uprising)

Just want to point out that other than the ports (Starfox 3D/OoT 3D) all of the big Nintendo releases have been given actual names that aren't like 3D tacked on. (Super Mario 3D)

LOL!

yeah i mean i know i'd like AC3DS but it is doubtful.

Funny because it was sarcasm haha

glad to see you like it though

This isn't too bad, but I've gotten so used to Animal Crossing 3DS that it will be almost weird to have an actual title.

I'm having the same problem D= I kinda like it basic but hopefully Nintendo will make a catchy Americanized name for it.

I'm having the same problem D= I kinda like it basic but hopefully Nintendo will make a catchy Americanized name for it.
City Folk and Wild World were really good names. They're going to be tough acts to follow.

City Folk and Wild World were really good names. They're going to be tough acts to follow.

lol jk for austraia and europe we gonna b dick heads and name it "lets go to le city"

hopef they keep the same name for all

Animal crossing: Hey Hey Hey!!
Fat_Albert_Photo.jpg

But seriously. No.

Animal crossing: Hey Hey Hey!!

Did this really need to be posted?

anyway, I was thinking this the other day, but i hope they bring back some villagers from the GC version, i mean it'd be nice to see some old ones for those who played the GC version, and those who hadn't would see them as new villagers, idrc though

anyway, I was thinking this the other day, but i hope they bring back some villagers from the GC version, i mean it'd be nice to see some old ones for those who played the GC version, and those who hadn't would see them as new villagers, idrc though

This.
I never played the GC version so it would be good to have 'new villagers' as I'd know them as :)

yeah, i think that would be kinda nice.
I mean for those who did play, it would be nice for them to see them return, and for those who haven't - like i said, it would be good since we'd see them as new

For the villager situation, it would be nice to bring back all neighbors from the past and present and add new ones.

It's probably not going to happen, but it would be nice.

yeah, i wouldnt mind, but theres some ridiculous amount (~400 i think) they'd be taking up space in the game, where the space could be used for other things

Did this really need to be posted?

That would be cool, but all the ones that I can remember did return in City Folk.

Back