• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

New screenshots from Nintendo Direct in April!

C'mon guys. It's already been confirmed for Fall. That's Sept-Nov. Be happy it's finally coming out this year.

this, been confirmed for the fall,
so no summer release date.
it's only like an extra month or two

@Kip: Actually a magazine said it would be released in Summer (Nintendo Power I think) but obvs a magazine can be wrong, and the fact Nintendo themselves confirmed it for the fall, welll yeahrh

Not even that. If it comes out in September, it's not even a month after summer ends.

It really kills me to see people get all worked up over releases not being released before summer. How often does Nintendo release good games before summer, hardly ever.

Not even that. If it comes out in September, it's not even a month after summer ends.

It really kills me to see people get all worked up over releases not being released before summer. How often does Nintendo release good games before summer, hardly ever.

thank god, someone who knows how i feel.
So effing irritating when everyone complains about release dates (dont get me started on the 50,000+ release dates GameStop made and all those noobs would be like "IT'S BEEN CONFIRMED FOR JANUARY THIRD YOU ****ING IDIOT" god that annoyed me)
Atleast we have a decent release time..
I'm happy with fall
fall = spring in Australia ; so i can sit in side playing it and not dying from the heat

The amount of rage people have when you tell them they are wrong is insane, especially with release dates.
I'm happy with Fall as well. It's after summer, the weather is gonna start getting colder in most places, you're gonna be inside more so play your game then.

D3XF8.png
if you mean this then it was an estimated date.

The amount of rage people have when you tell them they are wrong is insane, especially with release dates.
I'm happy with Fall as well. It's after summer, the weather is gonna start getting colder in most places, you're gonna be inside more so play your game then.
Yes it was insane, i remember all those idiots and the millions of threads...

And I'm happy with fall too, I mean, if summer was the release date. There's heaps of good bugs in summer, but then you'd get money too easy, I'm happy with summer being the last season until it loops back to the start, IMO summer is one of the fun seasons (winter is the best though - but there's more to do in summer) so it'll be good waiting until the end

@Kip: No, i'm 99% sure a different magazine confirmed it for summer

Yes it was insane, i remember all those idiots and the millions of threads...

And I'm happy with fall too, I mean, if summer was the release date. There's heaps of good bugs in summer, but then you'd get money too easy, I'm happy with summer being the last season until it loops back to the start, IMO summer is one of the fun seasons (winter is the best though - but there's more to do in summer) so it'll be good waiting until the end

Yeah, having you start off in Fall or late Summer makes it so you won't rush through the game. I really like the idea of having it come out when the weather in the game is starting to get colder. There will be long sleeve shirts and jackets in the store and that's something a lot of people really wanna see, that you wouldn't be able to see in the summer.

Yeah, having you start off in Fall or late Summer makes it so you won't rush through the game. I really like the idea of having it come out when the weather in the game is starting to get colder. There will be long sleeve shirts and jackets in the store and that's something a lot of people really wanna see, that you wouldn't be able to see in the summer.

yes, the only bad part is most events are around fall, halloween, harvest, mushroom, christmas :\

@Kip: and a good release date would be? haha

yes, the only bad part is most events are around fall, halloween, harvest, mushroom, christmas :\

@Kip: and a good release date would be? haha

The day after everyone goes back to school. lololololooool

I think the middle of September would be nice, that way we don't miss any of the fall events.

The day after everyone goes back to school. lololololooool

I think the middle of September would be nice, that way we don't miss any of the fall events.

yeah i'd like that. what that's only like 5 months away?

What I'm trying to say is that you can get audio captions and YouTube videos. So I set them up on the Japanese Nintendo Direct. And the translated captions said we are going to get more news on AC 3DS on somewhat of a regular basis from now on. I only made the reference to PKMN B/W 2 because it's also going to be released in fall here and we are getting somewhat of a regular flow of news.

I hope by "a regular basis" means that we'll get little bits of information. Screenshots and the such like we had been getting, just a little bit more often. The mysteriousness behind the game has kept me hooked, and I'll probably get bored of it if all the information is leaked out beforehand.

I hope by "a regular basis" means that we'll get little bits of information. Screenshots and the such like we had been getting, just a little bit more often. The mysteriousness behind the game has kept me hooked, and I'll probably get bored of it if all the information is leaked out beforehand.

yes i'd like this

I agree. It's been an enigma for too long. It would be nice to recieve some bits of information from now until the Fall.

We're going to start getting heaps of info around august and september. Fall (late sept, early oct.) is prolly the best time for the release.

Right now I would like a proper non-japanese title.
I'm not sure that Fly Out is going to respond well in english speaking countries. lol Not that it is a big deal, but it sounds silly.

We're going to start getting heaps of info around august and september. Fall (late sept, early oct.) is prolly the best time for the release.

Yeah same, sure this'll happen

@Prof Homie G: Ikr, Fly Out wont respond well, I'm pretty sure having that title would lose buyers haha. I know it wont happen, but if they just named it Animal Crossing it's be great

Back