• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

New screenshots from Nintendo Direct in April!

fly out/jump out same thing, both utilize the 3D effect

Eh, i like both. They seem quite fun to say but they just seem a bit dim. Still happy with the name though.

its simple its direct, i know what im buying, animal crossing for the 3ds. got it!
animal crossing : jump out and scream and this stuped title.

i think the jump out or fly out if just kinda stupid, i get why there doing it, because of the 3d thing but i think it sounds bad.
i would want to jump out and scream at its title, make the game case fly out the window. just when i load the game it would be there staring at me every time i load it. mocking me. teasing me. and ill just one day explode and scream at the game but its going to win. because i love the game too much to quit.

Jump/Fly out is the Japanese title.

I doubt the english release will use the same title.

It's jump/fly out

okay i just realised something that i think will be in the game, because it sound possible.

it's to do with sky viewing,
So you press up on the d-pad to give the sky, then because the 3DS has motion sensors or whatever they're called, you move the 3DS around to view the sky (or you can use the circle pad) like launching canons in Mario 3D or moving the slingshot in Zelda OoT.
Hope that makes sense

Last edited:
That makes sense! It was pretty awesome in OoT 3D. If that happens, too epic!! Better to take pictures and stuff, too.

and to look at the sky, too.

hopef we can use it just to look around town too

okay i just realised something that i think will be in the game, because it sound possible.

it's to do with sky viewing,
So you press up on the d-pad to give the sky, then because the 3DS has motion sensors or whatever they're called, you move the 3DS around to view the sky (or you can use the circle pad) like launching canons in Mario 3D or moving the slingshot in Zelda OoT.
Hope that makes sense

That sounds amazing. I'd love to have it in the game.

I think Animal Crossing Leap Out would have a different title in English.
Like in japanese, we all know it's doubutu no mori, but it literally means "Animal Forest" and not animal crossing, and acww in japanese is "welcome to animal forest."

Also the sky thing seems nice.

I think Animal Crossing Leap Out would have a different title in English.
Like in japanese, we all know it's doubutu no mori, but it literally means "Animal Forest" and not animal crossing, and acww in japanese is "welcome to animal forest."

Also the sky thing seems nice.

Japan doesn't have a word for 3DS so Jump Out is basically saying 3D so maybe for us it will just be Animal Crossing 3DS. (My bros theory)

Back