• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Next Nintendo Direct Predictions Thread

Sam

Resident Coldplayer
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Welcome to the Next Nintendo Direct Predicitions Thread!

- - -​

In this thread you can discuss:

• When do you think the Next Nintendo Direct will be?
  • Do you think AC will be included?
  • If so, what about AC? Release Date?
  • Your prediction of the release date?
  • General AC/Nintendo Direct Chatter

If this is in the wrong forum, please move it. Or if it's classed as spam, please lock it.

Discuss. :)

I think the next direct will be in March and that will be about AC for NA. Release date? Probably LATE April or like the place holder says.. May/1/2013

Thursdays are a pretty common day. Usually announced Tuesday night/Wednesday morning.

(if I had to guess, I'd say February 21st :))

I hope they have one soon. I also hope NL comes out in March. I am part of the Nintendo club. I got the calendar for being a gold member. On march it shows the lamas. So I am hoping it is march!

I hope they have one soon. I also hope NL comes out in March. I am part of the Nintendo club. I got the calendar for being a gold member. On march it shows the lamas. So I am hoping it is march!

I will eat my right arm if it's getting a march release.

I'm still hoping for sometime this month. Please, Nintendo!

Me too. It'd be nice to at least see some recognition, even if an exact date isn't released.

Please stop thinking that calendar is the holy grail when it comes to the release date. Luigi's Mansion is the theme for October and Fire Emblem is the theme for November. It means nothing, except that it's a nice calendar.

Please stop thinking that calendar is the holy grail when it comes to the release date. Luigi's Mansion is the theme for October and Fire Emblem is the theme for November. It means nothing, except that it's a nice calendar.

I am just being hopeful. Don't take that away from me:( haha. Oh and no eating your Arms. How would you play?

I think that the Nintendo Direct will be either this week, or the next. Will it feature Animal Crossing? Maybe, but I'm not getting my hopes up. I think that we will definitely get info in March, if it isn't in February.

I'm still guessing that we're getting the game in May though. This is just a gut feeling, and nothing more than speculation.

Man, I'm sure there will be a Nintendo Direct this month, and I'm hoping it will have AC:NL information.
If it doesn't, I'll be pretty upset, since I've been banking on March for the past few months.

I hope they'll have a nintendo direct about it this month. >:
ANY INFORMATION I WILL TAKE, NINTENDO.
; v ; I just need a date or even a time frame that's less vague than "The first half of 2013."

I hope they'll have a nintendo direct about it this month. >:
ANY INFORMATION I WILL TAKE, NINTENDO.
; v ; I just need a date or even a time frame that's less vague than "The first half of 2013."

Could you do me a favor and not reply in pink. I understand the need for customization in posting, but the shade you have chosen is really hard for my older eyes to read ;)

I'm not going to try to predict the next NL, but I do think it will have NL information in it. I will say that I will be keeping a close watch on the Nintendo 3DS official Facebook page because that is usually where they post first. The next place they will post it is on the What's New page at the official website.

Could you do me a favor and not reply in pink. I understand the need for customization in posting, but the shade you have chosen is really hard for my older eyes to read ;)

I'm not going to try to predict the next NL, but I do think it will have NL information in it. I will say that I will be keeping a close watch on the Nintendo 3DS official Facebook page because that is usually where they post first. The next place they will post it is on the What's New page at the official website.

RisingSun I know you were wanting a release date by your b-day, my only hope is that we all have the game and (with luck) the AC 3DS XL as well by my cakeday on May 25th. I don't think I'd ask for anything else.

Other than maybe that people leave me alone for two weeks solid when I get the game.

RisingSun I know you were wanting a release date by your b-day, my only hope is that we all have the game and (with luck) the AC 3DS XL as well by my cakeday on May 25th. I don't think I'd ask for anything else.

Other than maybe that people leave me alone for two weeks solid when I get the game.

Yeah, well....those idiots were too busy with Fire Emblem and that shipping mess to give me my birthday wish. My son is hoping for a release somewhere around his birthday, but since he loves Luigi, I think he will be happy with Luigi's Mansion, which comes out the day before his birthday.

Back