• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Next Nintendo Direct Predictions Thread

4xvNh7V.png

Heeeee * o *

If they don't talk about it. We Riot. WHOS WITH ME????:) Somone get Resetti on the phone!

4xvNh7V.png

Heeeee * o *

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

I really need them to say the release date for New Leaf in this Direct!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Even if it is in May it will be SO MUCH EASIER TO WAIT!!!!!! Still preparing for the worst in case they don't even mention it...

Like always, don't get your hopes up.
Reggie...you've disappointed me so many times...

TO1pcO5.gif

Like always, don't get your hopes up.
Reggie...you've disappointed me so many times...

TO1pcO5.gif

Yeah, I am *trying* not to get my hopes up but I still just can't wait... As soon as I come home from school tomorrow I will be able to see what was mentioned, and find the release date possibly is what I am hoping! The thing goes on at 9 am where I live so yeah...

I am reeeeeeeally hoping for a release date for the game this time! I'm in a horrible mood right now which could last possibly the rest of the month! At least with a release date I can focus more on being excited for the game instead of having all that focusing go toward what's bothering me right now!
Please Nintendo? Don't let us down again!! I beg of you!

It sounds like the chances of a New Leaf release date is quite high. So I don't think we need a prediction for it.

I hope Nintendo announces dates for some of the 3rd party (ie non-Nintendo) properties, even if that's slim. I'm specifically talking about the Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright game and Bravely Default.

I've already posted in the other thread, don't wanna double post but KNADOJCOSCJNFJFNDJAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! SO EXCITED RIGHT NOW!

Back