Party Popping Puzzles

Status
Not open for further replies.
That took awhile, but it sure was fun!

why do I feel like the next one is going to be a doozy...

for anyone who attempted this without printing it, any tips on the easiest way to type your words into the crossword image?

for anyone who attempted this without printing it, any tips on the easiest way to type your words into the crossword image?
Depends what device you’re using. I’m on iPad and just drew all over a screenshot of the image with my photo app. You could probably do it on a phone like that

Turned mine in. Hopefully it's all correct. It seemed like it should be as I did it, and I kind of sort of went over it afterward, but not with a fine-toothed comb, ya know?

In any case, it was fun.

Submitted! I fear for whoever looks at it and sees my sloppy hand-writing from my computer mouse 🫠

Sorry I’m dumb, do we just include an image of the solved puzzle as our guess when we create our answer thread?

Sorry I’m dumb, do we just include an image of the solved puzzle as our guess when we create our answer thread?

I don’t mind what you put there as long as you upload a picture of your completed puzzle!

Yeah, pretty much. I was also curious about this, but it seems like an image would be easiest for the staff to go through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back