Party Popping Puzzles

Status
Not open for further replies.
I pasted in an image URL, hoping that works.

I filled in mine in Clip Studio paint with the text tool, definitely not what the program's meant for, but it let me mess around with line/character spacing and it worked great.

I put my image in the body because I didn't know how to upload it in the "your guess" box.
I’ve been told that staff normally doesn’t count stuff put in the body as an answer, but I assume this will be an exception due to the fact that you can’t really put the image in the answer box unless you wanted to go the 3rd party host share-a-link route, which many of us don’t want to do.

When I submitted my answer, I simply put “See below” in the answer box and put my crossword image in the body. Normally I just put funny jokes in there ‘cause it’s pointless and I’m bored (for instance, I copy/pasted the whole Wikipedia article about sprinkles in the body when I submitted my guess for that one event), but I’m not going to do that for this event.

honestly wanted to cry reading "colorful" and "favors" sdfjksdfjks
RIP being american and preferring brit english

anyway I submitted my puzzle, thankfully a friend reminded me that it's due tonight!!

Reactions: Doo
Well how did you guys like round one, easy enough, yes? I promise the coming rounds are just as doable, some puzzles will however require just a little more thinking… but for now enjoy your spoils for tomorrow comes another puzzle!

Keep in mind "Cards" and "Party" are interchangeable and both correct.
IMG_7153.png

Tickets have been distributed for round one. If you did not receive your tickets please let me know privately or check your submission as to learn the reason why you’ve not received your tickets.

Oh wow, I got my "Cards" and "Party" in the correct order they are from in my guess. Do I get bonus points for that?

Here’s a hint that I used on the first puzzle:
There was only one 15-letter word. I put it in due to uniqueness. Then I started figuring out what order certain letters land in certain words.

Here’s a hint that I used on the first puzzle:
There was only one 15-letter word. I put it in due to uniqueness. Then I started figuring out what order certain letters land in certain words.
Is that not what everyone would've had to do to get started. I can't imagine just putting one of the other words in randomly and hoping for the best

Is that not what everyone would've had to do to get started. I can't imagine just putting one of the other words in randomly and hoping for the best

could've started from the sole 10-letter word as well
Post automatically merged:

Well how did you guys like round one, easy enough, yes? I promise the coming rounds are just as doable, some puzzles will however require just a little more thinking… but for now enjoy your spoils for tomorrow comes another puzzle!

Keep in mind "Cards" and "Party" are interchangeable and both correct.
View attachment 573675
Tickets have been distributed for round one. If you did not receive your tickets please let me know privately or check your submission as to learn the reason why you’ve not received your tickets.

excuse me, but I'm clearly seeing 'drinks' in the answer sheet while there are no 'drinks' in the words list

smh, staff cheating at their own events by adding in stuff that wasn't there to begin with

Last edited:
excuse me, but I'm clearly seeing 'drinks' in the answer sheet while there are no 'drinks' in the words list

smh, staff cheating at their own events by adding in stuff that wasn't there to begin with

Staff had drinks at some point and were so out of it they included it in the answer sheet as well.

i'm not being serious.

Puzzle 2: Picturesque Pixels
Picturesque Pixels.png

This is a hidden art pixel puzzle! To solve this you need to look at both the rows and the columns that contain numbers. Each number you see represents a set of colored in squares (ex: 10 means there are 10 colored in squares touching in that column). Using logic you must determine which of the blank squares are to remain blank and which ones are to be filled in with color. There is at least one blank square between each number in a row and at least one blank square between each number in a column (remember there may be more blanks between numbers, but at LEAST one). Color in the correct squares to reveal the image and then submit! Good luck!

(**Note: You can use an X in a square that is to remain blank if you would like (that will not count as being "colored in" but "colored in" squares should be filled in as reasonably possible. Please use one color of your choice for this puzzle.)

ETA: For those who are not familiar with this type of puzzle, do not be intimidated. Look for symmetry and use logic in order to solve. You can do this! It's okay to trial and error!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back