Party Popping Puzzles

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't seen this type of puzzle in ages! I even forgot that they exist. 😂 I liked them so this should be fun!

when i solved it and saw this as the first comment after #2 puzzle reveal
You mean to tell me I had the answer all along?

200w.gif

Just submitted for round 3. This made me use my brain more than I have since school closed lol. Hopefully everything’s right. If not… idk I’ll cry I guess.

Puzzle 4: Cryptogram Puzzle
Congrats all! I'd say 99% of you were able to figure that last puzzle out, so I don't think I need to post a detailed solution (unless you really need me to).
Happy Birthday TBT Answer Key.png

As we all know, it wouldn't be the puzzle room without some sort of cryptic message. Back again is the Cryptogram style puzzle! I hope you all enjoy this last boredom busting puzzle. (You may write along the side/bottom an alphabet key if you need one. And yes, I did miss the box borders around the comma at "FVVZ", it won't mess up your answer.)

Additionally, if you don't want to fill out the boxes on this puzzle page, you are also allowed to just type out the answer when you make a submission.

Cheers to you!.png

(ETA: Released 8/7 in order to give you 1 extra day to work on.)

Last edited:
I really love the different puzzles in this event!

But after 4 rounds of puzzles, I've noticed we haven't had any -Mirrors!!!

Trying to figure out if mirrors will be absent, or which of the events will torture me have mirrors.

I really love the different puzzles in this event!

But after 4 rounds of puzzles, I've noticed we haven't had any -Mirrors!!!

Trying to figure out if mirrors will be absent, or which of the events will torture me have mirrors.
If we really had a mirror, it would very likely be another Butterfly Peach mirror, but featuring a different character as a different insect.

Yeah I'm not doing these things anymore. It was fun the first two rounds, now I'm overwhelmed by it all.
The logic art and cryptogram puzzles are difficult for me, but this site made it too easy this time, at least to me. But I expect it to be harder in future events.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back