Prize Booth

I've had a few questions in private about the shaker keychains, so just posting my answers here too!
And then promptly disappearing again for vacation reasons.

What size will the shaker keychains be?
Roughly 3"

Will you open commissions for shaker keychains?
I'm currently undecided on this! If I do, it won't be until after all the fair keychains are made (which may take me a while) -- likely, I won't even think about it until April (or December, at best.) The pricing of them would be... higher than I'm comfortable asking for, given the amount of time I need to make them (and then manufacturing costs, shipping, etc.)

Ahhhhhhh the pins look incredible! I don’t know how I’m even going to decide between Celeste and Dino—and I should probably expect to get neither since I’m sure others can’t resist their charm as well. They’re so polished!

Wow! The New Leaf prize packs are selling out fast! It’s not my fault that beetle farming and shark harvesting is easier in ACNL.

Will you open commissions for shaker keychains?
I'm currently undecided on this! If I do, it won't be until after all the fair keychains are made (which may take me a while) -- likely, I won't even think about it until April (or December, at best.) The pricing of them would be... higher than I'm comfortable asking for, given the amount of time I need to make them (and then manufacturing costs, shipping, etc.)

oh, that was something I was curious about but unsure of due to costs and time (and also possibly if it's meant purely as a fair exclusive memorabilia)

anyways, if you do decide to open, I'll absolutely be interested

The snow bunny plush and the pins are completely adorable, those lil toe beans and the glitter on those pins 🥺Will be trying out my luck with the raffles of them at the end of the event but best of luck to everyone hoping to get any of the prizes released today! 🥰

I've been torn between quite a few combinations of physical prizes, but I've decided what to go for and have also purchased my prize pack because I absolutely don't want to miss out on that whatever happens!

I'm vibrating in my chair at work . . . it's almost time to try for that dinosaur pin! Trying to care just enough that I am prepared to Add to Cart as fast as possible, but not so much that I am disappointed if the crowds beat me to the finish line. These are my favorite physical prizes we've ever had in a fair!

i’m away atm and the wifi/data has been spotty here all day but currently it’s holding strong… praying it can get me through the prize drop 🙏🏻 managed to secure Celeste in a hostel last time so anything is possible

rip.png

Good luck everyone!!! 😭❤️

Back