Prize Booth

Ahead of these prizes being stocked, I hope everyone understands and anticipates that most people will not get the prize they want. I wish we could stock a hundred of everything, but sadly that's not possible! Everyone will be equally left to the mercy of the site loading, the shop cooperating, and plain luck!

Also, if you're one of the lucky few who manages to get one of the 96-ticket items in your inventory, please allow us to confirm that there were no issues before celebrating. Thank you and good luck!

Ahead of these prizes being stocked, I hope everyone understands and anticipates that most people will not get the prize they want. I wish we could stock a hundred of everything, but sadly that's not possible! Everyone will be equally left to the mercy of the site loading, the shop cooperating, and plain luck!

Also, if you're one of the lucky few who manages to get one of the 96-ticket items in your inventory, please allow us to confirm that there were no issues before celebrating. Thank you and good luck!
When can we expect confirmation?

i hit checkout at 5 @Jeremy but it said i can’t purchase it

this is second time i tried

IMG_8184.png

Back