Prize Booth

Apologies for the delay. I've been meaning to post an update with photos of the pins and bun plush, but things got a bit too hectic irl 😅

I've finally received pin photos from the manufacturer and I'm honestly screaming inside because they look so amazing?!

I have never made enamel pins before so I didn't really know what to expect. My jaw dropped when I saw the photos because they exceeded my expectations and more! The glitters are perfect and the pins are so shiny 😭 I really can't wait to see them in person.

They're plated in rose gold and will come with two clucthes each! Also it's hard to see in the photo, but the kitty has glitter on the white part of his body.

I also have more photos of the bun. Have I mentioned that he got toebeans? Because he does! I love his fluffy tail as well 🥺

View attachment 577607

Celeste and bun. They're best friends.

View attachment 577611

Just want to note that the bunny plushies will come with a tag that has my logo. They currently don't have it because the tags need to be made in bulk 😅

I've received some questions about them in PM and will get back as soon as I can. Please let me know if you have any questions!
OHHH MY GOSH THESE ARE SO CUTE LAUDINE!!! 🥹 the little pawprints on the snow bunny plush im crying.......
also those pins..... so pretty 🥹 maybe I will be going after the snow bunny pin!!

I also have more photos of the bun. Have I mentioned that he got toebeans? Because he does! I love his fluffy tail as well 🥺

View attachment 577607

View attachment 577611
oh my god the TOE BEANS???? I should've done the lego event I need the snow bun plush so bad
IMG_9858.gif

and the pins.... omg..... I fear I will have to try and get the snow bun pin tomorrow it is SO CUTE

those pins look phenomonal, holy hell. love the bun details too

also, new logo? idr that before, but now I'm admitedly a tad curious
Post automatically merged:

Your Choice of Select Feather Collectible - 1 Throwback Ticket, 6 winners
  • Available collectibles: Blue Feather, Cool Feather, Fresh Feather, Green Feather, Hot Feather, Pavé Pink Feather, Pavé Purple Feather, Pavé Tail Feather, Rad Feather, Red Feather, or Yellow Feather.

this bit an error?

Last edited:
Apologies for the delay. I've been meaning to post an update with photos of the pins and bun plush, but things got a bit too hectic irl 😅

I've finally received pin photos from the manufacturer and I'm honestly screaming inside because they look so amazing?!

I have never made enamel pins before so I didn't really know what to expect. My jaw dropped when I saw the photos because they exceeded my expectations and more! The glitters are perfect and the pins are so shiny 😭 I really can't wait to see them in person.

They're plated in rose gold and will come with two clucthes each! Also it's hard to see in the photo, but the kitty has glitter on the white part of his body.

View attachment 577607

View attachment 577611

Just want to note that the bunny plushies will come with a tag that has my logo. They currently don't have it because the tags need to be made in bulk 😅

I've received some questions about them in PM and will get back as soon as I can. Please let me know if you have any questions!
Oh my goshhhhhhhhh these all look amazing!!! 😭💕

View attachment 577607

View attachment 577611

1723435985127.gif

THE TOE BEANS THOUGH?!? AHHH I CANNOT HANDLE IT!!

the pins are so gorgeous and the snow bunny plush is just so adorable!! Celeste and snow buns are perfect together, amazing job Laudine!!

Nooooo they are just too cute!!

OH NOOOOOOO!!! those toe beans....!!! I was indifferent before but that's so cute! I almost regret taking longer on my Lego and Memories entries. Those that snag em are gonna be happy people ❤️

I don't think I have enough for the things I am interested in. At least no lurking and I sill put everything I have into the raffle down the line lmao

• Hug
Reactions: Doo
Oh no the pins are so cute!!! I feel so tempted to try for one now. 😭 But at the same time I know they're gonna be super popular and I already got my number one want so it would feel so greedy trying to get one when so many others will be too and this is their main prize goal...maybe just enter the raffle and if rng wills it... Or go for a lego set since I don't think those will be as popular as cool tbt merch and they'd be great for pictures???

The plush is absolutely adorable too dgndkg, the toe beans were such a nice little extra detail. Everything is phenominal Laudine.
Seriously best of luck to all of you going for these coveted prizes today. 💕

Also I didn't think of mentioning it when I bought it since I wasn't home at the time, but thank you for including the NSO + expansion as a prize. I'm so excited to have a year of online + the game library ++ AC DLC (Reneigh and Sheldon can FINALLY get real homes omg, and the counters/walls!!!).

the toe beans 😭😭 so glad I have the whole day to emotionally prepare to battle half of tbt for the bun

omg I'm literally at 95 tickets the absoltue torture omg DXXX
Post automatically merged:

I didn't know the pins were sparkily ommg!
And the snow bunnys toe beans omg, I may not have Celeste, but I hope if I do get snow bunny that they'll be friends with my flora and bunnie plushies along with all the other pokemon plushes

Last edited:
Back