• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

TBT's Twelfth Annual Easter Egg Hunt (Answers Posted!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question about egg 4: since the answer explains that Cephalobot is from the tbt discord, would’t that make it correct to say in our answer Cephalobot from tbt Discord?
We accepted a few more answers that weren't exact, so you should have received the egg just now. This affected six people for egg 4 and one person for egg 12.

I wasn't able to be as active for this hunt due to health stuff, but I managed to get a Waluigi egg and a Poptart egg, so I'm content. I already had a Waluigi egg, but it's so old that I never really used it, so it's nice to have a fresh one. Thanks for another fun event!

Congrats to @BungoTheElf for winning the Golden Egg! Well deserved! As well, congrats to everybody who managed to find any egg the fastest, with a special shoutout to @Xara for tying for first! one day the curse of the egg hunt ending in a tie will be over

It's a different experience being on the staff side for the egg hunt, but still a lot of fun all the same! I definitely had fun coming up with clues for this egg hunt and seeing how long it took the community to figure them out! I can only aspire to write difficult clues like Justin, though! 😅

I thought it would be fun to share my thought process for the eggs I found first so here they are!

Egg 20: I put this egg on the side since I wanted to focus on solo/community clues until a friend brought it up, when I started thinking about it I thought that it had to be bunny day/animal crossing related somehow
View attachment 550564

Egg 23: This one had me scratching my head for a bit because I couldn't find any actual food palindromes so I figured it was something else, and then I remembered the basement had alphabetical threads so I looked in the TBT members one!! For a while I was looking for something like cream until I remembered that nougat is a thing...

Egg 28: I SWEAR someone posted about how there was no zipper orange in the tree but I can't find the post anymore!! idk if it got deleted or not, but THANK YOU MYSTERY POSTER!!! I might have not gotten this egg without that post...

Thank you staff for another fun easter egg hunt and my shiny new egg!! I don't really celebrate easter, but I always look forward to the hunt and other events on TBT. You guys always keep it cozy and fun here :] and ty for bringing the old eggs and sakuras back!! 🥚🌸

I genuinely love seeing your thought process behind each one! It's enlightening to see how you were able to figure them out!

pain!!! i've seen the sakura purchasable 3 times.. i got 1 bc someone donated me the funds.. but!!! rip..... rich in game.. poor on the forums..
1712125077075.png

pain!!! i've seen the sakura purchasable 3 times.. i got 1 bc someone donated me the funds.. but!!! rip..... rich in game.. poor on the forums..
View attachment 550994

OMG THANK YOU for this post, I would have not realized there were more Spring Sakuras in the shop if you didn't post this. I was finally able to get my favorite collectible again for myself. 😭

As thanks, I just sent you 146 TBT to go towards getting one if they restock again, or whatever you want. Thank you again. :blush: 💚

OMG THANK YOU for this post, I would have not realized there were more Spring Sakuras in the shop if you didn't post this. I was finally able to get my favorite collectible again for myself. 😭

As thanks, I just sent you 146 TBT to go towards getting one if they restock again, or whatever you want. Thank you again. :blush: 💚
!!! I'm glad to have been of service >:^DDD!!!
CONGRATS!!! and omg.. thank you .. you are too kind!!!! T_T

Aw man I put "20th Anniversary" for #24 instead of "Happy Anniversary" now I'm short on egg currency. Maybe I am going to have to decorate an egg but I wanted to be lazy this year 😅
I’m glad I’m not the only one who thought this!

lol me trying to cover all angles on #28 while I DID submit oranges, my first guess was still Justin’s Zipzel avatar. Since oranges are NOT deciduous but persimmons are, and his persimmon avatar has a face (named Zipzel) that had no place on the banner, I was soooooo sure that was the answer!!!

I found 6 right before it was posted about too and I was getting anxiety not knowing how to word it. I was actually relieved someone else posted a hint.
When I found it, I was double checking to see if anyone else already posted the hint. And when I found out no one said anything on where the exact thread is, I quickly rushed into action by posting the hint by giving an obvious location while also not making it sound obvious. I basically made the hint to have less threads to look for in the Re-Tail board, but for some reason everyone just stated to look in every thread in the entire New Leaf boards that had a creation year of 2019, which made it seem a little harder for some users to find it.
What I didn't say was what page it was on, because if I gave out a hint of that I'd be disqualified for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back