• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Anime Thread

1614180853133.png

guys only a month

we can do it

View attachment 357955
guys only a month

we can do it

Oh man I knew it was starting up again soon but I didn’t pay attention to the exact date. It’ll be a like a belated birthday gift.

Hype!

Also speaking of MHA. Here’s the card I made for Zhongli during the Valentine’s event. It was MHA/Animal Crossing themed. In case some of you didn’t get a chance to see it earlier.
Here’s my card for @Zhongli. The first thing I knew about him was the fact that we both liked My Hero Academia. So in honour of that here’s my My Hero Academia/Animal Crossing crossover themed card. I made all the characters pop out of the card as you can sort of tell from the shadows.

Last edited:
Watched the most recent episodes of Attack on Titan and Black Clover.

The whole side adventure with Gabi and Falco was... uh... interesting, but I’m not quite sure it was necessary. Still, it did give us a glimpse into things that are very much present in our world as well. I’m surprised that Reiner thinks Marley should launch a surprise attack on Paradis Island. Definitely looking forward to the coming episodes!

I was really surprised when it was revealed that none of the Dark Disciples will die for good until Vanica of the Dark Triad is defeated. This is not good for our heroes. The battle against Vanica herself was amazing to watch. I’m wondering if Nero/Secre actually has enough power to seal Vanica’s devil powers though. Looks like the next episode will be focused on Captain Yami again, so looking forward to it.

Still haven’t started season four of Naruto yet, but I’ll get to it when I have time.

Oh man I knew it was starting up again soon but I didn’t pay attention to the exact date. It’ll be a like a belated birthday gift.

Hype!

Also speaking of MHA. Here’s the card I made for Zhongli during the Valentine’s event. It was MHA/Animal Crossing themed. In case some of you didn’t get a chance to see it earlier.
omg why is that amazing though O-o

Alright, so I get two episodes into season four of Naruto and immediately end up crying. It was raining outside here irl and raining in the show, and it was the episode featuring the memorial service for the Third Hokage. It just reminded me a lot of my mom’s death. Anime really does make us feel things. 😔 🌧

Alright, so I get two episodes into season four of Naruto and immediately end up crying. It was raining outside here irl and raining in the show, and it was the episode featuring the memorial service for the Third Hokage. It just reminded me a lot of my mom’s death. Anime really does make us feel things. 😔 🌧

It sure does. Sending you hugs friendo.

A0943CE6-FD6C-46BA-A98D-ED7AA0822332.gif

Serial Experiments Lain was one of the shows that got me into anime, so I re-watched it to see if I would still like it as much as I did so many years ago.

I did! The final three episodes are especially stellar.
But as a quiet/spacey girl, I've always related to Lain, so it's disappointing to learn that Lain is this way because she's a computer program haaa, though I guess that's open to interpretation. I relate to Lain regardless: human or computer program!

I'm also a huge fan of anime. Have you watched Attack on Titans season 3? I have a lot of manga that I sometimes read for two times. I love Japan and its culture, my dream is to visit in the future this amazing country. Last month was my birthday and my friend know that I'm a little bit weird and love anime, so they decided to buy me an anime life size pillow with Attack on Titans characters, but the biggest character on the pillow is, of course, Levi. It's an awesome pillow and I think I will never part with it.

Last edited:
Guys I finished Angel Beats and honestly, the ending was really good.
I was crying so much though, and when he was hugging her and then holding nothing- wow the tears couldn't stop flowing.
I think I liked this anime and it was worth the watch, probably wouldn't watch it again though cause all it does is make me cry.

Watched the most recent episode of Jujutsu Kaisen and it was really, really good.

Toudou’s “special technique” is called Boogie Woogie, and it allows him to change the positions of living and non-living things every time he claps his hands. He used this to his advantage against Hanami and him and Itadori started beating her up as Itadori landed successful Black Flash after Black Flash, entering the equivalent of “the zone” for sports players. The action sequence and the music playing was just snazzy af. I really enjoyed it. Then everybody gangsta until Gojo breaks the veil and takes care of the remaining enemies, including Hanami. Meanwhile, Mahito got what he came for, a finger of Sukuna’s... definitely looking forward to the coming episodes!

I watched the most recent RWBY episode as well, and I’ll be watching the latest AOT episode soon. :)

Watched the most recent episode of Jujutsu Kaisen and it was really, really good.

Toudou’s “special technique” is called Boogie Woogie, and it allows him to change the positions of living and non-living things every time he claps his hands. He used this to his advantage against Hanami and him and Itadori started beating her up as Itadori landed successful Black Flash after Black Flash, entering the equivalent of “the zone” for sports players. The action sequence and the music playing was just snazzy af. I really enjoyed it. Then everybody gangsta until Gojo breaks the veil and takes care of the remaining enemies, including Hanami. Meanwhile, Mahito got what he came for, a finger of Sukuna’s... definitely looking forward to the coming episodes!

I watched the most recent RWBY episode as well, and I’ll be watching the latest AOT episode soon. :)
Every time I see the abbreviation for Attack On Titan (aot) I always think Sword Art Online for some reason. And I'm always like, guys why

why sao
But anyways honestly all of these abbreviations are confusing.
BNA, SAO, AOT, RWBY, OHSHC, MHA

guys i can't keep up

Every time I see the abbreviation for Attack On Titan (aot) I always think Sword Art Online for some reason. And I'm always like, guys why

why sao
But anyways honestly all of these abbreviations are confusing.
BNA, SAO, AOT, RWBY, OHSHC, MHA

guys i can't keep up

oh man... i have no idea what half of these abbreviated names are... do people nowadays only refer to anime by the title abbreviations? Ok so SAO is sword art online; AOT is Attack on Titan; MHA is My Hero Academia.... what are the rest??

oh man... i have no idea what half of these abbreviated names are... do people nowadays only refer to anime by the title abbreviations? Ok so SAO is sword art online; AOT is Attack on Titan; MHA is My Hero Academia.... what are the rest??
Brand New Animal, Sword Art Online, Red White Black and Yellow, Ouran High School Host Club, and My Hero Academia.
Post automatically merged:

Oh and Attack On Titan (how did i miss that lol)

Brand New Animal, Sword Art Online, Red White Black and Yellow, Ouran High School Host Club, and My Hero Academia.
Post automatically merged:

Oh and Attack On Titan (how did i miss that lol)
Gotcha! lol would've not guessed Brand New Animal and Red White Black and Yellow, but I should've gotten Ouran right....

Also, time for me to catch up to speed on attack on titan. I recently watched a youtube video on how it shot up to the most popular anime of late 2020/early 2021 per google searches when season 4 got released....YES YES YES!

Finally got caught up on my currently airing anime. I've been falling behind due to life responsibilities, but today I watched the newest episodes of Jujutsu Kaisen and So I'm a Spider, So What? I watched Attack on Titan yesterday. So I'm current until tomorrow when I think the new episode of That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime hits.

Finally got back into Hunter X Hunter after not watching any since last summer (I used to watch it with my ex so it took time for me to feel comfortable with watching it again.)

Episode 53. Took a little bit but I think I mostly remember what was happening now. I’m also reminded of how much I love Kurapika’s character.
I really feel bad for him right now though. Winning the auction for the eyes of his clan only to give them up just oof. Poor guy.

Watched the most recent Attack on Titan episode and it was good.

Wasn’t expecting the military to be divided with a select number of scouts being loyal to Eren and known as “Jaegerists”. I’m interested to see what happens with Zeke’s plan. Definitely looking forward to the coming episodes!

I’m currently on episode 81 of Naruto. Will continue it when I have time. :)

Back