• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Anime Thread

I finished Naruto around a month ago and I started Shippuden but guys it's some hardcore commitment. (idk if im ready for this)
Also, I finished BNA (though i found the ending quite unsatisfying) and started Angel Beats.
I don't really know how to feel about Angel Beats, I mean it's cool and I've only seen the first episode, but my friends say it gets better as the story progresses.
What do you guys think? (Also confused bakugou is amazing i love him)
1613538965180.png

1613538976807.png

1613538990461.png

I finished Naruto around a month ago and I started Shippuden but guys it's some hardcore commitment. (idk if im ready for this)
Also, I finished BNA (though i found the ending quite unsatisfying) and started Angel Beats.
I don't really know how to feel about Angel Beats, I mean it's cool and I've only seen the first episode, but my friends say it gets better as the story progresses.
View attachment 356736
View attachment 356737
View attachment 356738
Bakugou! <3 Shippuden IS a commitment but it really pays off.
I could never get into Angel Beats, although I admit I dropped it pretty quickly. Part of me wonders if it's popularity is just a relic of 2010 since moe shows were so popular at the time. @-@

The episode of Attack on Titan that came out Sunday was interesting.

We got more backstory and learned about Zeke’s “plan,” which I’m not going to mention here because it’s really weird to be honest. I also didn’t know that Paradis Island was on friendly terms with Hizuru, but it seems like it was all for not because Hizuru won’t help the Paradis Islanders at all. Definitely looking forward to the coming episodes!

That means there’s only six episodes left of Attack on Titan! 😱

Looking forward to watching yesterday’s episode of Black Clover as well. :)

View attachment 356736
View attachment 356737
View attachment 356738
I'm gonna be honest, Angel Beats is rushed. It's short so that's why but still doesn't help much. Looking back at it, I think it was overhyped. It's not a bad watch as it had it's funny moments, but isn't a MUST WATCH for me to recommend it to people.

Edit: one character's backstory made me emotional but that was it really.

I'm gonna be honest, Angel Beats is rushed. It's short so that's why but still doesn't help much. Looking back at it, I think it was overhyped. It's not a bad watch as it had it's funny moments, but isn't a MUST WATCH for me to recommend it to people.

Edit: one character's backstory made me emotional but that was it really.
That would make sense considering there's not alot of episodes. I made a list of anime I want to watch (there's like 20 or so titles on there) and honestly, I've just been going by the list on what my friends recommend the most and- yeah the shortest ones.
Angel beats was one of the shortest ones on my list so I decided to start that.

That would make sense considering there's not alot of episodes. I made a list of anime I want to watch (there's like 20 or so titles on there) and honestly, I've just been going by the list on what my friends recommend the most and- yeah the shortest ones.
Angel beats was one of the shortest ones on my list so I decided to start that.
I mean, I don't know your taste but hopefully you enjoy it if you continue! I recently watched Erased and enjoyed it even though the ending is questionable lol. It's short too and felt like a movie. But the visuals were great and I liked the mystery. It kept my brain active.

I mean, I don't know your taste but hopefully you enjoy it if you continue! I recently watched Erased and enjoyed it even though the ending is questionable lol. It's short too and felt like a movie. But the visuals were great and I liked the mystery. It kept my brain active.
My friend just finished Erased. I might watch it because it seems compelling.

The episode of Attack on Titan that came out Sunday was interesting.

We got more backstory and learned about Zeke’s “plan,” which I’m not going to mention here because it’s really weird to be honest. I also didn’t know that Paradis Island was on friendly terms with Hizuru, but it seems like it was all for not because Hizuru won’t help the Paradis Islanders at all. Definitely looking forward to the coming episodes!

That means there’s only six episodes left of Attack on Titan! 😱

Looking forward to watching yesterday’s episode of Black Clover as well. :)
I'm not sure how I felt about this week's episode of Attack on Titan. It was such an info dump that the pacing felt off from the rest of the series. I would have preferred to have the information introduced more naturally throughout a couple of episodes, but I guess if they've only got six episodes left to go they don't have much time to work with. I'm really going to miss this show when it's over!

My friend just finished Erased. I might watch it because it seems compelling.
I really liked Erased and would definitely recommend it. As far as Angel Beats goes, I liked it but I didn't LOVE it. It's got an interesting story and some decent characters, but I feel like it was lacking something to make it really great.

I’m super late to this, but the episode of Black Clover that came out on Tuesday was good!

I enjoyed watching Charmy and Leopold win their battles, and I’m looking even more forward to the battle against Vanica of the Dark Triad. Definitely looking forward to the coming episodes!

Also looking forward to the new episode of Jujutsu Kaisen coming out later today!

7r9RaaD.gif

Guys technically this is manga but I've been following boruto so here are my thoughts on chapter 55 (which was like life changing)
so good news- naruto survives- bad news- him and sasuke lose powerful stuff and may die in the future and kurama dies- best news- now that sasuke doesn't need to cover his eyes cause his rinnengan so he can actually get a good haircut
rest in peace kurama, we will always remember you <3 thanks for raising naruto and being awesome 🦊

Super late to watching it, but that Jujutsu Kaisen episode that came out on Friday was really good!

Really wasn’t expecting Inumaki and others to get injured, but that’s what happens when you’re dealing with a special grade curse like that. I also REALLY wasn’t expecting Itadori and Toudou to take on the special grade curse, Hanami, together. I think the dynamic between the two is really funny and cool, and I look forward to seeing Toudou’s “special technique”.

Also, it’s officially AOT Sunday again, so I’m looking forward to watching today’s episode. :)

Okay guys so I just got to episode 10 of angel beats
dude the train episode where it shows day after day-
i haven't cried that much in a while wow
also i love angel
and the music is really good
i haven't finished so i don't know how it ends, but i think i would give this show a solid 7/10

I just watched last week’s episode of Black Clover last night just in time for the new episode out today. I’ll hopefully have a chance to watch it later tonight after work.

Okay guys so I just got to episode 10 of angel beats
dude the train episode where it shows day after day-
i haven't cried that much in a while wow
also i love angel
and the music is really good
i haven't finished so i don't know how it ends, but i think i would give this show a solid 7/10

That part definitely made me cry as well you aren’t alone. I agree that the music is great. I won’t spoil the ending but I did like it. 7/10 is probably what I’d give the show as well.

I’m super late to this, but the episode of Black Clover that came out on Tuesday was good!

I enjoyed watching Charmy and Leopold win their battles, and I’m looking even more forward to the battle against Vanica of the Dark Triad. Definitely looking forward to the coming episodes!

Nah you weren’t super late. I only just watched it last night haha. I agree that it was good!

Last edited:
Back