• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Anime Thread

Where the heck can I find the last two seasons of jojo in english dub.....

I’m not sure where it might be to be honest, but have you tried looking to see if Funimation has it? Funimation has a good amount of the English dubs for shows, so I imagine it could be there. Other than that you could try Hulu or some other streaming site. Pretty sure all of those places will let you do a free trial, and you can just cancel it afterwards. In any case, I hope you’re able to find it! :)

I’m not sure where it might be to be honest, but have you tried looking to see if Funimation has it? Funimation has a good amount of the English dubs for shows, so I imagine it could be there. Other than that you could try Hulu or some other streaming site. Pretty sure all of those places will let you do a free trial, and you can just cancel it afterwards. In any case, I hope you’re able to find it! :)
I’ve tried. 😥 Hulu has seasons 1-2 english dub and funimation doesn’t have them either. I’ve tried Crunchyroll and netflix too.

I’ve tried. 😥 Hulu has seasons 1-2 english dub and funimation doesn’t have them either. I’ve tried Crunchyroll and netflix too.

Ooooofff. I’m not sure where they would be then. That’s so weird because I know the last seasons of the show (English dub of JoJo) were on TV, so for them to not be on any streaming sites doesn’t make any sense at all. 🤨

Maybe there’s someone else that can reply here and knows how to access them. :)

Finished season five of Naruto. The fights with the Sound Ninja Five were really intense. I also wasn’t expecting Gaara, Kankuro, and Temari to come to Rock Lee, Kiba and Akamaru, and Shikamaru’s aid. Also... the whole first fight between drunk Rock Lee and Kimimaro was hilarious. Drunk Rock Lee is best Rock Lee. :LOL:

Looking forward to the continuation of the fight between Naruto and Sasuke and where the show goes from here now that Sasuke is dead set on meeting up with Orochimaru.

To get myself back into anime I decided to start an anime watching challenge on Anilist (it’s like My Anime List except it has a better community and user interface).

Basically I’ll watch 20 shows that match various prompts. For example one prompt requested “a series from your dropped list.” That means I had to go through my list of anime I quit watching and chose one to continue. I went with Hitoribocchi no Marumatu Seikatsu!

As Mido mentioned, they aired on TV, so if you're in the US it might be worth it to check and see if Adult Swim has them available on their website. Though you'd need a cable provider to access some episodes. If they are no where to be found on any official sources, there's always 3rd party sites.

As Mido mentioned, they aired on TV, so if you're in the US it might be worth it to check and see if Adult Swim has them available on their website. Though you'd need a cable provider to access some episodes. If they are no where to be found on any official sources, there's always 3rd party sites.
I didn’t think about adult swim. Thank you! ❤️

I just watched Looking for Ojamajo Doremi. It was such a lovely movie, I think I'm going to cherish it in my memory

I recently passed 300 completed anime of MyAnimeList lol. Not sure whether to be happy about that or not 😅

Currently I'm watching the Non Non Biyori Movie (I sometimes watch movies over a period of a few days), but I'm also looking for a new relaxing slice of life series to watch!

A new episode of My Hero Academia/Boku no Hero Academia aired today. Go beyond! Plus ultra!

Up next was battle two between Yaoyorozu’s Class 1-A team and Kendo’s Class 1-B team. We got some more info on Tokoyami and the special move he developed while with Hawks, Dark Fallen Angel, which allows him to fly. Unfortunately, once the Class 1-A team cornered Kuroiro who uses his quirk, Black, to move through the darkness and control things that way, they were attacked by Komori who uses her quirk, Mushroom, to attack opponents. Just how will the Class 1-A team lead by Yaoyorozu rebound from this? Definitely looking forward to the next episodes!

Watched Demon Slayer: Mugen Train in the theatres yesterday! It was very very good. 10/10 would watch it again. And I probably am going to see it again sometime this week.

I was super upset when Rengoku died. I cried like a little baby. It was audible ugly sobbing. However, I loved the part where Tanjiro and Inosuke teamed up together to take down the dream demon guy, I forget his name. Enmu, maybe? I'm pretty sure it was Enmu. Anyways, the battle between Rengoku and the Upper Three demon was AMAZING. I just wish Rengoku was the one who won -w- The credits were beautiful, homura by LiSA was an absolute tearjerker. I not only cried when Rengoku died, but during the credits as well. And the way they had subtitles for the song made it even worse xD

I do have a bit of constructive criticism about the dub though, as that's the version I saw. I didn't really like the way Tanjiro, Zenitsu, and Inosuke called Rengoku 'big bro' and I think there was a point where Tanjiro said 'bro' and wasn't really referring to anyone in particular. It was kinda like someone saying 'dude'. Correct me on that if I'm wrong on that, though, because I don't exactly remember the context... But to me, part of the dub felt a tad rushed and a teensy bit unprofessional? Overall though, I really enjoyed the dub. The movie was amazing.

My favorite anime is Sailor Moon and Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood. I can rewatch them time and time again and enjoy it each time. I have the entire series on DVD for both of them.

I decided to watch three episodes of anime a day to get back into the habit. Today I went with one episode of Kaguya-sama Love Is War season 2 and and two episodes of That Time I Was Reincarnated As A Slime. Both shows gave me some much needed laughs.

Cried a little watching episode 4 of Nomad: Megalo Box 2. The death flags were everywhere, but it still hurts when a character you've become fond of makes a sudden exit. Apart from One Piece, I'm watching 9 new series this spring season. There are a few gems, namely Fumetsu no Anata e, Mashiro no Oto and Nomad: Megalo Box 2.

Last edited:
Just finished watching the Naruto versus Sasuke fight that’s at the beginning of season six the other day. Just... wow. It seems like both Naruto and Sasuke have grown a lot more than I anticipated already. I’m looking forward to where the show goes from here and how Naruto’s “training” to deal with the Akatsuki goes. :)

Why didn't we get season 3 in the states?

Finished season five of Naruto. The fights with the Sound Ninja Five were really intense. I also wasn’t expecting Gaara, Kankuro, and Temari to come to Rock Lee, Kiba and Akamaru, and Shikamaru’s aid. Also... the whole first fight between drunk Rock Lee and Kimimaro was hilarious. Drunk Rock Lee is best Rock Lee. :LOL:

Looking forward to the continuation of the fight between Naruto and Sasuke and where the show goes from here now that Sasuke is dead set on meeting up with Orochimaru.
I love the Kimimaro fight. I believe the curry filler I mentioned before is right after the good stuff you just saw. It's been a minute.
Post automatically merged:

I decided to watch three episodes of anime a day to get back into the habit. Today I went with one episode of Kaguya-sama Love Is War season 2 and and two episodes of That Time I Was Reincarnated As A Slime. Both shows gave me some much needed laughs.
I think the fist few episode of Princess Jellyfish are on youtube.

Madoka Magica is getting a new movie!

I was always dissatisfied with how Rebellion left the series, so I'm happy to see it'll be getting an actual ending (? assuming this is the last one) and will be hoping it's even slightly happy lmao
STOP bc i will literally cry for three weeks again. this is my all time favorite show 😭

Back