• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Anime Thread

Spy x Family's season two release is less than two months away now! I'm really looking forward to it. While it's not Shounen, it's one of the few anime shows that isn't that I'll make an exception for simply because of how great it is. Seriously.

Also super excited for Attack on Titan's final finale/movie this fall as well. I have a feeling it's going to be a real banger. Let's just hope this is actually the end and they don't extend it even further. :ROFLMAO:

Just made it to one of my favorite scenes in the show from my first watch years ago, the introduction of Zora Ideale. I find him really interesting as a character, and his trap magic makes an already OP squad even more OP. I just finished watching his match on Asta's team for the Royal Knights Selection Exam, so I'm looking forward to watching more later.

Just made it to this scene in the dub. I love seeing Asta change into his black form for the first time in an actual battle (not counting the Witches Forest arc, cause uh... that doesn't really count). It's super cool.

Almost forgot the dude who loves to paint with his magic, Rill Boismortier. His backstory is really touching and is one of the things I loved most about him upon my first watch of the show.

Today I found out about Discount Sailor Moon (its Netflix's version of it, i think). It's called Glitter Force: Doki Doki, and it has 2 seasons. I would recommend it if you're looking for a new show to watch when you are bored, or if you just want to see more funny magical girl transformations. Either way, I really like it and it even has an ending CGI segment with a pop song, which instantly made it one of my favorite watches (somehow)

Just finished binging the Royal Knights Selection Exam arc of the Black Clover dub. Even though Yuno's team ended up winning the entire thing, I have to say this is my favorite clip from the arc. Not so much that it ended in a draw, but that Asta picked up the work left off by Mimosa and Zora in order to deal a devastating blow to Langris's team's crystal. It's basically the summation of a commoner showing their unique might against an egotistical royal, and I'm here for it.

Anyway, that ends my Black Clover dub binge for now. I'll continue more later, but I'm more excited for the next Jujutsu Kaisen episode that should be out soon...

Get ready for some sorcery! Jujutsu Kaisen season two is here!

We shift back to the present where Itadori asks Nobara if she wants to watch this new movie with him. Meanwhile, as they part ways, a girl by the name of Ozawa catches up with Nobara and asks her about Itadori. Ozawa used to be overweight, but isn't anymore, and went to middle school with Itadori. She was hoping to reconnect with him since she's interested in him. Itadori comes by along with Megumi and recognizes her instantly. After parting ways with her, the three are given a mission to find the real body of Mechamaru, since they suspect him of giving information to Mahito's gang. After they fail to find him, Mahito and Geto catch up with Mechamaru. Thanks to a pact, Mahito heals Mechamaru's real body. However, Mechamaru turns on him as a double agent. He wants to defeat Mahito and get past Geto in order to relay a message to Gojo about the Shibuya plot that Mahito's gang is going to enact in the near future. However, will he be successful?

Up next time on Jujutsu Kaisen season two, episode seven. "Evening Festival." You won't want to miss it! (y)

Finally made it to the introduction of Henry in my Black Clover dub binge.

Ah yes, Henry... the only Black Bull whose magic is so OP he can control the entire building at will. Lol.

with the announcement of a new season, i'm gonna rewatch kimi no todoke ( ˊᵕˋ )♡.°

OH I was not aware of this, thanks for bringing it up! I remember watching this when I was younger... it's so nice to see some older anime getting new seasons/remakes - like one of my favorites: Fruits Basket!

I'm excited about the Blue Lock Nagi movie! It isn't releasing until Spring 2024, but I'm looking forward to it. I hope we get an estimated time frame for the release of the second season.

Been watching Vinland Saga lately after hearing great things about it, and I definitely get why people love this show but man is this anime depressing. I really like the anime but each episode just makes me sad and so glad I didn't live back during the time period this show is set in.

Thorfinn's character development makes it all worth it though, some of the best I've seen in any show.

Been watching Vinland Saga lately after hearing great things about it, and I definitely get why people love this show but man is this anime depressing. I really like the anime but each episode just makes me sad and so glad I didn't live back during the time period this show is set in.

Thorfinn's character development makes it all worth it though, some of the best I've seen in any show.
I'm very interested in this show but I haven't started it yet. Everyone I know that's watched it has praised it. It's definitely on my watchlist.

Get ready for some sorcery! Jujutsu Kaisen season two is here!

Mechamaru continues his assault on Mahito. He uses everything in his arsenal to try and kill Mahito. Unfortunately, Mahito ends up killing Mechamaru, and Gojo and others never receive word of the upcoming Shibuya plot. Miwa is shown talking to his other body, not knowing that he has already perished.

Meanwhile, during Halloween, Mahito's gang enacts the Shibuya plot. They lower a veil over a section of the city, not allowing any regular people to escape. Gojo and other sorcerers show up to try and figure out what's going on, but little do they know the night has just only begun...

Up next time on Jujutsu Kaisen season two, episode eight. "The Shibuya Incident." You won't want to miss it! (y)

I'm very interested in this show but I haven't started it yet. Everyone I know that's watched it has praised it. It's definitely on my watchlist.
Yeah I would definitely recommend it, it's great just very violent and depressing. Only other anime I've watched that I can compare it too is Berserk, just without the fantasy elements that Berserk has.

I've made it to the elf arc of my Black Clover dub binge. These episodes are among my favorites, since the Magic Knights have to all surpass their limits and learn new spells in order to stave off the elves, who have way higher magic power than them. It's just a shame that once I'm through this arc it'll be a lot of filler, lol.

Mereoleona in particular really shines during this time. She's so strong that it's downright insane.

Back