• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Anime Thread

Made it to one of my favorite battles in my Black Clover dub binge last night, the fight between Asta and Yuno versus Licht. It's honestly amazing because it shows how far the two of them have come, even though they lose this battle in the end (awakened Licht is just way too powerful for them). Definitely one of my favorite scenes in the show.

Definitely Osaka and Sakaki! Osaka is just so funny and I relate to Sakaki's love of cats. How about you???
Sakaki is my favorite character. I really relate to how much she wants to pet a cat and they just won't let her. As much as I love cats, they generally see me as an annoyance because I always want to touch them.

Made it to the scene in the Black Clover dub where Asta helps Magna and Vanessa out and gets rid of the reincarnation spell from Luck. For a character who hardly knew himself that well, it's really a good moment of character development for Luck. Truly one of the more heartwarming scenes in the show.

Made it to the part of my Black Clover dub binge where Elf Dorothy unleashes Dream Magic: Glamour World on the Black Bulls... I really love how Sally basically undid everything with her reasoning and science-oriented brain. Aside from Vanessa and Charmy, I'd wager to say she was actually the most important character at this time, lol.

Oh yeah, and Asta and the others fighting Elf Gauche and his sister was cool too.

Get ready for some sorcery! Jujutsu Kaisen season two is here!

Itadori works with Mei Mei to take care of a place where another veil has been lowered. While there, Itadori takes care of a grasshopper cursed spirit that is in charge of protecting the veil.

Meanwhile, Gojo walks right into the enemy trap on purpose, only to be confronted by several members from Mahito's gang. Their plan is to distract him enough so that they can kill him, but will they be successful?

Next time on Jujutsu Kaisen season two, episode nine. "Shibuya Incident - Gate, Open." You won't want to miss it! (y)

Finished the Elf arc in my Black Clover dub binge.... all I can say about "the final attack" is that it's epic. The true combination of elite humans and elves working together to overcome and defeat a devil. Truly magnificent.

Up next will be a loooooot of filler though, unfortunately.

Put Vinland Saga on hold (idt I'm in the right place for something heavy atm...) and finally started Suzumiya Haruhi! A legendary anime that I've never watched. Is it finally time, over 10 years after it was broadcasted? Yes.

Watching it in the Kon order for the full experience.

Bouken Desho Desho and Hare Hare Yukai are god-tier songs.

Tokyo Revengers Season 3 Episode 1 preview is out, and now the manga panel i am using as my profile picture is animated.
Screenshot_20230919-184918_TikTok.jpg

I have about 40 episodes or less left in my Black Clover dub binge before I've finished it. It's kind of surreal to watch the filler and see everyone act normal considering what they just faced and what they're about to have to face in fighting more devils. I'm looking forward to finishing it soon.

Jujutsu Kaisen season two also has a new episode, but I'll recap that later, probably early next week.

ALSO, I've heard rumors that Black Clover is going to be continued sometime in 2024. I really hope those rumors turn out to be true, because that would be awesome!

Get ready for some sorcery! Jujutsu Kaisen season two is here!

Gojo continues to fight against Mahito's gang and successfully exorcises Hanami, killing them. Mahito then unleashes a TON of transfigured humans against the normal humans, so Gojo unleashes his domain to get rid of them all. Unfortunately, after he's distracted, Geto appears and Gojo is ensnared in a trap and is sealed. A random voice contacts Itadori and instructs him to go save Gojo, but will he make it in time?

Next time on Jujutsu Kaisen season two, episode ten. "Pandemonium." You won't want to miss it! (y)

Put Vinland Saga on hold (idt I'm in the right place for something heavy atm...) and finally started Suzumiya Haruhi! A legendary anime that I've never watched. Is it finally time, over 10 years after it was broadcasted? Yes.

Watching it in the Kon order for the full experience.

Bouken Desho Desho and Hare Hare Yukai are god-tier songs.
I highly recommend searching all the character songs for Haruhi. Lots of the characters sing Hare Hare Yukai and it's a treasure.

I’ve caught up with the remaining episodes from season two of Mushoku Tensei. As a Sylphy fan, I got what I wanted.🎶🌸

Now, I just have to finish the last three episodes of Lvl 1 Maou to One Room Yuusha before wrapping up this season.

Back