• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Anime Thread

I've entered the final 20 episodes of my Black Clover dub binge. Kind of hard to believe they switched openings so quickly, although all of the last ones are really memorable imo.

I still think the whole thing with the devil believers was kind of weird, even for filler. Especially because it lasted multiple episodes. Ah well. I guess they had to fill time somehow.

Also really looking forward to watching the latest Jujutsu Kaisen episode. I think we're nearing the end of this arc most likely, although not 100% sure about that.

so, Tokyo Revengers season 3 opening is revealed.
many people weren't too happy considering it is the same song as season 2, but i personally do not mind it. i think it is a great song, and very fitting for the Tenjiku arc regardless.
it makes sense considering higedan (the band that made the openings for season 1 and 2) are on hiatus due to the vocalist being in hospital.

Kisaki makes an appearance around 00:35... and again very briefly at 00:51... this is great.

I learned that the PreCure series (Glitter Force over here in the west) got a new installment back in February! Hirogaru Sky! PreCure is, according to the fandom, the best season since Heartcatch.
I haven't watched either due to their Japan-exclusivity, but I may try to find some English subtitled episodes! (also I would recommend Hirogaru because the series FINALLY got a male Cure, which is something everyone's wanted, and the designs are just plain amazing. Cure Wing would be my favorite character ever if Glitter Peace and Wolfrun (from Smile PreCure, Wolfrun is known as Ulric over here) didn't exist.)

This is manga and not anime but I did actually buy the Chainsaw Man box set. The French one is the best, but I wouldn’t be able to get that. Anyway, I haven’t opened it yet, but I’m happy about it despite everything that happened. I don’t remember if I’ve said it, but I really just like part 1 better than 2 so I’m happy to have it as a box set even if it’s not “complete”.

I finished Undead Murder Farce and I really hope it gets a second season. I loved the premise and thought it was well executed. It was a fun show with a balance of sarcastic wit, action, mystery, and drama.

Get ready for some sorcery! Jujutsu Kaisen season two is here! We've got a doubledecker for you this time... 😋

Mechamaru has already died, but left behind some insurance to communicate with Itadori and Mei-Mei. He tells them that Gojo has been sealed and to get the word out to all sorcerers around in order to save him. Meanwhile, Geto has to stay with Gojo because the sealing isn't fully complete yet. Itadori and Megumi team up with Ino to try and lower the veil preventing sorcerers from entering the city, but they run into three curse users who are strong. Itadori and Megumi team up against one of the guys, and they learn that his technique is Inverse, so the more power you hit him with the less damage he takes, and the less power you hit him with the more damage he takes. Knowing this, they unleash some combo-moves before finishing the guy off. Ino gets stuck with the other two curse users on the top of the building, but it doesn't seem to be going well for him... just what will happen next?

Next time on Jujutsu Kaisen season two, episode twelve. "Blunt Knife." You won't want to miss it! (y)

I watched both episodes of Jujustu Kaisen today to get caught up. Also watched the first episode of Spy x Family season 2.

There are so many series coming out right now. It's overwhelming! I want to follow the 2 above plus Rising of the Shield Hero, Goblin Slayer, Ancient Magus' Bride, and Faraway Paladin. I'm also in the middle of Edens Zero.

I just finished Miss Shachiku and the Little Baby Ghost. I didn't have high expectations going in, but I ended up enjoying it a lot more than I thought I would. It was very sweet and wholesome. I couldn't help but smile the whole time I was watching it.

I'm planning on starting Moon Phase today. It's a little older, but the art looks pretty nice. I'm trying to stick to series with supernatural themes, this month.

fun fact, shin megami tensei had an anime way b4 devil survior 2 and p3-p5 had.

devil children its honestly a kinda edgier version of pokemon lol but i honestly highly reccomend it alot its pretty amazing.

so, Tokyo Revengers season 3 opening is revealed.
many people weren't too happy considering it is the same song as season 2, but i personally do not mind it. i think it is a great song, and very fitting for the Tenjiku arc regardless.
it makes sense considering higedan (the band that made the openings for season 1 and 2) are on hiatus due to the vocalist being in hospital.

Kisaki makes an appearance around 00:35... and again very briefly at 00:51... this is great.
I love seeing Mikey as much as possible ANYWHERE!!! My beloved. I even have him tattooed on me ;w;

Me and my fren @nyx~ plan to watch season 3 together !! :3

Weiss Kreuz boy if it came out today, it would have been up there along with visual prison and hypmic in terms of popularity honestly the story is pretty much meh, nothing really that special or engaging the music on the otherhand is pretty solid otherwise.
Post automatically merged:

OH I was not aware of this, thanks for bringing it up! I remember watching this when I was younger... it's so nice to see some older anime getting new seasons/remakes - like one of my favorites: Fruits Basket!
I actually got one of the ominbus books from fb that i'm saving for next year easter lucky find from value village.

But yea, i wish more series from the 2000s especially gets remade since lot of them had the classic run while the manga was still ongoing trope back in the day.

Last edited:

F7WFMzmbcAAreZE

F7WFMznacAAb6k6

F7WFMzjbYAASP6c

Same energy as this the manga is called kitten noir its so wordy even the translator had to apologize for it lmao but i dont mind textwalls honestly.

Welp, I finally finished my Black Clover dub binge. All 170 episodes. I have to say, while Asta and Yami versus Dante is an amazing fight, I still believe the fight between Asta and his devil, Liebe, was the best. Why? Because Asta put on display all of the techniques he had learned from all of his previous battles. I literally cannot wait for this show to be continued. If it does continue sometime in 2024, it's going to be super amazing to witness the end.

Up next on the agenda... the newest Jujutsu Kaisen episode, followed by... The Rising Of The Shield Hero S3E1, followed by... Spy x Family S2E1... until next time. See ya!

Get ready for some sorcery! Jujutsu Kaisen season two is here!

Mei Mei finishes killing off the attackers that came her way. She then confronts a fake Geto. Meanwhile, Nobara runs into a guy that wants to kill the assistant she's with and her. As Nobara is about to die, an angry Nanami shows up and beats the ever-loving crap out of the enemy.

Meanwhile, it appears as though Toji the sorcerer-killer has been reincarnated. Unaware of this, Itadori and Megumi part ways to deal with different matters. Itadori continues his way towards the sealed Gojo, but unfortunately he runs into an angry Choso... just what will happen next?

Next time on Jujutsu Kaisen season two, episode thirteen. "Red Scale." You won't want to miss it! (y)

Get ready to defend and slay! The Rising Of The Shield Hero season three is here!

A lot of the events after season two ended are explained. Naofumi's party took a pretty big hit, and he hasn't been able to use the spell Ost taught him before she passed, either. The three other Cardinal Heroes have also gone missing, and with the next Guardian Beast, the Phoenix, on its way, Naofumi must go and find them. Meanwhile, a lot of the slaves from Lurolona Village have been sold off to another country, so Naofumi, Raphtalia, and company journey there to get them back. While there, they fight in the coliseum to earn money to buy back the Lurolona Village slaves. And during the last match, they face an extremely skilled lightning user, Nadia, in battle. However, she recognizes Raphtalia and so she gives up on the match. Then Naofumi, Raphtalia, Nadia, and the others must fight the Murderer Clown. After supposedly defeating them, they warn Naofumi that he's not strong enough and that the other world would kill his entire party. Nadia joins Naofumi's party. Just what will happen next?

Next time on The Rising Of The Shield Hero season three, episode three. "The White Tiger Siblings." You won't want to miss it! (y)

Get ready to eat some peanuts and infiltrate the enemy ranks. Spy x Family season two is here!

Yor unfortunately gets injured in her butt while on a mission. Loid notices this, but doesn't realize that she's just injured and not in a bad mood. Thinking she's in a bad mood, he proposes they go on a date. Anya and the spy assistant follow them as it seems like Yor is just getting more and more upset (to Loid at least). Finally, when they have dinner at a restaurant together, one of the survivors from Yor's raid tries to kill her. First he tries to poison her, but since she's built up an immunity to poisons, it actually clears her butt pain. He then tries to create a bomb to blow her up, but Anya notices this and takes him out. After being completely and utterly defeated by a kid, the bad guy survivor decides to live a normal, good life. Yor thanks Loid for the date, and all is swell again... for now.

Next time on Spy x Family season two, episode two. "Bond's Strategy to Stay Alive. Damian's Field Research Trip." You won't want to miss it! (y)

Back