• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Anime Thread

Last post for now, but I heard a new My Hero Academia movie got announced. I wonder how good this one is going to be... the third movie is definitely my favorite from the current trilogy, oddly enough. 💚

We are so back, i even own the visual novel of this game on ps4 one of my earliest romance vns i've played.

Finished watching Witch from Mercury recently. I think it's the first Gundam series I've watched to completion. I highly recommend it.

Currently watching JJK, Spy x Family, and Lycoris Recoil. One of these days I'll finish watching some of the series I've started but I prefer reading manga these days.

I watched several anime today so I'm currently caught up on Jujutsu Kaisen, Spy x Family, and Goblin Slayer! Now I need to start on the new seasons of Rising of the Shield Hero and Ancient Magus' Bride. Why are there so many good anime series? 😭

Get ready to eat some peanuts and infiltrate the enemy ranks. Spy x Family season two is here!

Bond wakes up one day and has a vision of the future... that he's going to die! He figures out that it's because Loid won't return home until late, so Yor would give him bad doggie food and he will die after eating it. In order to prevent this, Bond helps Loid on his mission successfully, so now Loid can get home early and give Bond the good doggie food.

Damian and his lackeys wake up one day, but Damian is slow to get up. He has been studying too much lately because he's obsessed with getting Stellas. In order to remedy this, his lackeys join him in his punishment on purpose. They then are sent on a camping trip with Mr. Green, and have a lot of fun. At night they finally get to see the lake, and all the stars are reflecting off of it. Damian finally laughs and loosens up a little.

Next time on Spy x Family season two, episode three. "Mission and Family/The Elegant Bondman/The Heart of a Child/Waking Up." You won't want to miss it! (y)

Any HunterxHunter fans here? I've started more than one year ago and never finished but I can assure it is my favorite anime or one of my favorites. I love the characters, I love the story even if some are... ugh. For example, the teacher in season 2. I don't know if you remember him clearly, but he is like... I don't know, not arrogant at all but like "I know everything and I'm cute and kind, love me please" I cannot express myself sorry.
Let's talk about this wonderful anime 🥰 🥰

Any HunterxHunter fans here? I've started more than one year ago and never finished but I can assure it is my favorite anime or one of my favorites. I love the characters, I love the story even if some are... ugh. For example, the teacher in season 2. I don't know if you remember him clearly, but he is like... I don't know, not arrogant at all but like "I know everything and I'm cute and kind, love me please" I cannot express myself sorry.

I absolutely love Hunter x Hunter. Finished the sub several years ago. I had started the dub, but got sidetracked. I may continue the dub though since I need something to binge.

It's a shame they never continued the series. There was so much potential for it to keep going, and it just... ended. Oh well.

I would have watched the entire thing, if that blonde hair character forgot his name went with the female disguise as an actual female the whole time lol.

Any HunterxHunter fans here?
I watched HxH (2011) years ago so I don't remember much, but it was one of my favourites at the time. The opening makes me so nostalgic.
It's a shame they never continued the series. There was so much potential for it to keep going, and it just... ended. Oh well.
As far as I know Togashi has chronic health issues so he's been in and out of hiatus, but I don't think it's ever been confirmed that the series is over! I'm not keeping up to date with this though so I could be wrong.

Last edited:
I watched HxH (2011) years ago so I don't remember much, but it was one of my favourites at the time and I still consider Gon and Killua two of my favourite characters. I should really rewatch it and see if I love it as much as I did the first time.The opening makes me so nostalgic.

As far as I know Togashi has chronic health issues so he's been in and out of hiatus, but I don't think it's ever been confirmed that the series is over! I'm not keeping up to date with this though so I could be wrong.

Oh yeah, I know it's not confirmed, but it's been years so I meant that as in "this show isn't going to be continued for a while..." the same way Black Clover has been on hiatus for a long time now as well.

Bro is posting on social media again, but thats nothing really get ready for a few chapters then bam, another hiatus so get ready for another case like the manga with the light where the mangaka dies b4 completion.

Oh yeah, I know it's not confirmed, but it's been years so I meant that as in "this show isn't going to be continued for a while..." the same way Black Clover has been on hiatus for a long time now as well.
Ahh yeah. I think he has plans to finish it and I seem to remember hearing about him working on it recently, but it does seem kind of uncertain whether he'll actually be able to do it. I hope he does though, as long as he doesn't push his health too far.

I watched several anime today so I'm currently caught up on Jujutsu Kaisen, Spy x Family, and Goblin Slayer! Now I need to start on the new seasons of Rising of the Shield Hero and Ancient Magus' Bride. Why are there so many good anime series? 😭
To be honest here, i've seen alot of bad anime like alot in my time, like case in point angel sanctuary's anime adaptation pretty much was just butcehred and sadly only in 3 parts and not the full series. Goblin Slayer,Rising Of Shield Hero and Redo Of Healer lets just say i like them because well reasons lol thats why lol.

And i honestly can't really get into any kind of popular series out there like i just can't hence why you'll be usually seeing me talk bout older stuff or if i do talk bout newer anime, its usually an adaptation of an older series coming around.

I've been watching some new stuff that's currently out this season, but I think one that stands out to me this time is Migi & Dali. Same creator as Sakamoto-kun, which is another bizarre yet funny and charming series. (May they rest in peace).

I just finished Episode 2 of Migi & Dali right now but I'm getting the same quirky and eerie feeling behind it. It's quite amusing in it's own right too; definitely looking forward to seeing more of this one!

I started watching heavenly delusion on Disney+. I’m only 1.5 episodes in so far but I’m really enjoying it, the concept is pretty cool. Even though I don’t know much about the world yet

I've been watching some new stuff that's currently out this season, but I think one that stands out to me this time is Migi & Dali. Same creator as Sakamoto-kun, which is another bizarre yet funny and charming series. (May they rest in peace).

I just finished Episode 2 of Migi & Dali right now but I'm getting the same quirky and eerie feeling behind it. It's quite amusing in it's own right too; definitely looking forward to seeing more of this one!

Yeah, i remember Sakamoto back in the day, bro was like the lovechild of bayonetta and sebastian michaelis and its sad to see her just die like that so young rip.

Back