The Anime Thread

i'm on the ranma 1/2 ovas now
P-Chan-p-chan-16557582-240-188.jpg
then the ranma specials

just the three sailor moon crystal seasons & it's movies to go
Screenshot 2024-09-20 at 14-01-11 sailor moon crystal - luna - Google Search.png

then i can see the slayers ovas, movies & seasons again in japanese sub
images...000...jpg

Last edited:
i'm on the final ova of ranma!
P-Chan-p-chan-16557582-240-188.jpg
Nightmare! Incense of Spring Sleep

after this, i'm on sailor moon crystal s1 through 3 & the 2 part movies, Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon Eternal The Movie & Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon Cosmos The Movie (edit at 6:37 pm: scratch that... i've finished it & i'm on them now 💖 )
Screenshot 2024-09-20 at 14-01-11 sailor moon crystal - luna - Google Search.png

lina, i'm on my way!!
D4tEkGXXkBgT9bp.jpg

Last edited:
I'm admittedly not an anime person at all but I recently watched Frieren: Beyond Journey's End and just... wow. This series was more poignant and well-written than most non-animated shows I've seen, and it's stuck with me to where I've thought about it nearly every day since I finished the last episode.

I'm so glad a second season is confirmed!

i'm on sailor moon crystal season 3 now!
Untitled.jpg
just the two movies after that &

then i'm on slayers ovas, movies & seasons again!!!
slayers_lina086.jpg

Last edited:
I forgot what my backup plan was for when I got kicked off Disney+ aside from Magic Knight Rayearth on youtube.

Is there anything else anime related on youtube?

It's time to go beyond. The My Hero Academia season seven FINALE... is here! 😤

Everyone is put down gently by Uraraka's Quirk, as well as Himiko Toga. Toga reflects on her actions and decides to heal Uraraka, because she paid attention to her and showed her that she could have had a different life.

Meanwhile, All Might plans to stall All For One... without a Quirk?!? But he uses a super-advanced mech fighting suit, Hercules, to start damaging All For One. During their battle, All Might takes quite a bit of damage himself, but continues laughing that someone as weak as him in his current state is able to damage All For One at all. All For One continues to lose his composure because of this. With the other heroes downed for now, will All Might and more importantly, Midoriya, be able to win?!?

And now for a season in review! My Hero Academia/Boku no Hero Academia season seven takes what the previous seasons did well, especially season six, and ramps it up. The action scenes include intense fighting and heightened emotions. Truly an action-packed season, My Hero Academia season seven pulls no punches with its scenes, and more importantly the messages they're trying to convey to the viewers. Perhaps my only complaint for the season is that it wasn't 25 episodes like the previous seasons, but this is a minor complaint. My Hero Academia/Boku no Hero Academia season seven ranks in at a PERFECT 10/10 on the anime scale.

Next time, THE FINAL SEASON! My Hero Academia season eight releases in 2025! Until then! See ya!

I watched the season finale of My Hero Academia today. How could they end it like that?! I need the next season to start now!

Joking aside, I completely agree with everything you said above about this season. It has been an action-packed and emotional journey. The depth of so many characters, good and bad, has been explored and we've learned that the heroes and villains are not so different after all. I think I enjoyed this season more than any other so far, which is saying a lot.

The second season of Blue Lock has been released. I was really into it during the first season. I can't wait to finally watch the new season, but it may be a while as I'm watching the dub.

I started Oshi No Ko because I got a plush for the idol character from a goodie box and wanted to know more about it.
That first episode/setup is so weird. The last scene gives me hope that the actual series might be more interesting though.

It's time to continue to ascend the tower! Tower of God season two... is here! 🪜

Viole goes into an alleyway and rescues a man known as "The Traveler" from guard patrol robots. Meanwhile, the host of the Workshop Battle, Io, proposes a game to everyone around the Archimedes. The game consists of giving guns and bullets to everyone. Those who collect the most bullets from other contestants will be able to board the Archimedes, and those who get shot will be sent back. Khun uses Wangnan as bait to start collecting bullets. Meanwhile, Shibisu and his team spy on the FUG members who are at where Viole was previously being held. They recognize that one of the Jihad princesses is watching them intently, and both sides devise a plan for when to strike.

In the meantime, while underground, Viole and the mysterious man known as "The Traveler" finish setting up a trap for the robot. It fails, however. Viole prepares to engage the powerful robot in battle, but just as he's about to strike, Endorsi Jahad crashes in from above...

Next time on Tower of God season two, episode fifteen. "The Promise of That Day." You won't want to miss it! (y)

i've finished sailor moon cosmos movie now & now i'm on slayers ovas, movies & seasons tomorrow!!!
D9E5wdPXkAUwXAx....jpg

D4tEkGXXkBgT9bp.jpg

i'm on my way, lina!!
images0...jpg

Last edited:
Yesterday I was just surfing the internet and I saw that Carmine made an appearance in Pocket Monsters 2024 (Pokémon Horizons) just recently! IDK if it means her brother (my beloved) will too, but either way I kinda feel motivated to catch up on the series now. :D

i'm gonna catch up on wonderful precure
GFfif_IXsAAxnlY.jpg
& pokemon horizons (eng sub & dub)
Untitled......jpg

after i've seen slayers ovas, movies & seasons in sub again & then eng dub again for the 4th & 2nd time (yeah, sub for the 4th time & the dub for the 2nd time ... but for the dub, i want just the seasons, cause as great as i think the ovas & movies are now, the fact that they call ''dill brand'' explosion array is so confusing..& a little annoying.... slayers premium is a exception, though)
D9E5wdPXkAUwXAx....jpg

Last edited:
It's time to continue to ascend the tower! Tower of God season two... is here! 🪜

Wangnan's group is targeted by guys they defeated before, but thankfully, thanks to Khun's quick thinking, Wangnan and Khun are able to find and rescue them.

At the same time, Viole and the mysterious man known as "The Traveler" encounter Endorsi Jahad and use anti-tank explosives to get away from her. Once they've covered enough distance, Viole and the man part ways.

Meanwhile, things are heating up between Shibisu's team and the FUG members. Just as things reach a critical point between everyone, Viole steps in to intervene...

Next time on Tower of God season two, episode sixteen. "The 25th Baam." You won't want to miss it! (y)

I just wanted to pop in here and say that I watched My Hero Academia: You're Next in theaters.

I watched it as somebody who hasn't seen MHA beyond the third season. I enjoyed the movie a lot, but I wasn't sure what to expect coming into it either not having seen any of the show recently. Maybe I'll try picking it up again.

Back