• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Anime Thread

Screenshot 2024-09-16 at 13-49-34 Slayers Respect Thread - Gen. Discussion - Comic Vine.png

i'm on slayers try (s3) eng dub now!!
images.jpg

Welp, I finished season one of MASHLE. I really, really love this show so far though! It's got everything I love in it including action, comedy, a rockin' OST, a good story, and more. Planning on starting season 2 with @Mimi Cheems and a few others at some point this week. Next on my list to binge is Samurai Champloo, but I'll probably take somewhat of a break before starting that. 💚

Can't wait to keep watchin' MASHLE.. I plan on watching Season 2 with my bestie, @Midoriya and maybe some others! ^_^

In the meantime, I really want to watch Free! -Iwatobi Swim Club-, again .. It was A HUGE part of my teenage years. Despite never finishing it, I watched 50% OFF (the inappropriate fandub of it xD), and was OBSESSED with Makoto. I have SPLASH FREE on my anime song playlist.. listening to it brings me back to simpler times ><

I also found Hello Kitty Stump Village on Youtube! It was my first intro to 'anime/animation' in general. Even though it's technically claymation, I remember watching it when I was really young at my grandma's house on a VHS tape xD The episodes are really cute. The intro is nostalgic to me and it's such a cute little show! I recommend it to anyone who wants to heal their inner child, or just loves kiddy type things like that.

Back