The Anime Thread

I watched the most recent episode of Black Clover and up to episode 14 of season one of Attack on Titan. I was going to watch even more of Attack on Titan, but I synced playing the chapters of Fire Emblem Fates: Revelations with the AoT episodes. I’m currently stuck on chapter 11 of Fire Emblem Fates: Revelations, so I’ll have to get to 14 before I can watch another episode of AoT.

Black Clover episode 91:

The five different groups raiding The Eye of The Midnight Sun’s base took out their enemies with ease. Raia, the last of the Third Eye of The Eye of The Midnight Sun, appeared and Mereoleona, captain of the Royal Knights took him on. Raia began using his copy magic spells to try and throw anything and everything at Mereoleona, but she crushed and destroyed every spell of his by punching them and setting them on fire. She then used the ability known as Mana Zone, where a magic user surpasses their Mana Skin ability and uses all the mana in an area to further strengthen themselves, in order to trap Raia in a flurry of fiery punches where he’s being burned alive. Meanwhile, Licht, the leader of The Eye of The Midnight Sun, is about to confront the Wizard King in battle... definitely looking forward to the next episodes.

Attack on Titan episodes 6-13:

There was backstory that explained how Eren was the one to rescue Mikasa when they were younger from criminals, and turned on her switch to kill by having her help him defeat the last guy. From there, we found out that a titan was attacking other titans, just as Mikasa was about to die trying to save the soldiers trapped in the supply area by titans. Armin had the idea to use this titan to take out the titans surrounding the supply area, and it worked, but when the titan fell apart, Eren was the one who emerged from it. They found out that Eren is able to turn into a titan. Immediately, the soldiers threatened to kill Eren, Mikasa, and Armin because they were afraid of Eren turning into a titan and eating all of them. Armin was able to buy enough time, however, for Commander Pixis to show up and stop the guy in charge from giving the signal to kill Eren and his friends. Commander Pixis then came up with a plan to use Eren’s titan ability to seal the hole in the wall to prevent more titans from coming in. However, when Eren transformed again, he was not in control. Armin helped him regain control of his titan form, and he was able to seal the hole in the wall with the giant boulder. A lot of soldiers died in the battle of Trost, but it marked the first victory against the titans, ever. Now Eren is about to join the Survey Corps lead by Captain Levi. Definitely looking forward to watching the next episodes.

BUMP.

I watched the most recent episode of Black Clover.

Black Clover episode 92:

Captain Yami was kept waiting for Captain William Vangeance to show up, but he didn't. Meanwhile, at the Black Bulls base, Gauche, Gordon, Grey, and Henry were trying to assess the situation after The Eye of the Midnight Sun had stolen a magic stone from them. The Wizard King, Julius Novachrono, was enjoying the view outside when Captain William Vangeance showed up. Surprise surprise! Captain William Vangeance of the Golden Dawn magic knights, the squad that gave Julius so much help, revealed himself to also be Licht, the leader of The Eye of the Midnight Sun. William and Licht both live in the same body. Licht then began attacking Julius with fast light magic, and Julius used his time magic to slow down the attacks and negate them. Julius ended up getting injured, but reversed his opponent's time in order to get rid of the wound. Licht then got ambushed by Julius at the end of the episode. Definitely looking forward to watching the next episodes.

I haven't got around to watching any more of Attack on Titan yet, but I will soon enough and post about it here. :)

Last edited:
I have finished watching the second season of Himouto! Umaru-chan and also watched two OVAs for KonaSuba that recently became available to me. I'm about half-way into season 6 of RWBY now and planning on starting Violet Evergarden next.

Watching .hack Roots. 2 episodes.
So far it's decent but I don't know... I didn't like the game very much (.hack G.U. Last Recode) and someone told me that I need to watch this anime before playing. So, we'll see. I'll give it 5-7 episodes and if it won't interest me more - drop.

Watching .hack Roots. 2 episodes.
So far it's decent but I don't know... I didn't like the game very much (.hack G.U. Last Recode) and someone told me that I need to watch this anime before playing. So, we'll see. I'll give it 5-7 episodes and if it won't interest me more - drop.

I wasn't invested after 4 eps.

watched the first episode and a half of The Promised Neverland
feels bad

Finished the first season, I didnt know there was going to be a second one so i was a little concerned at that cliffhanger :rolleyes:

Attachments

• SuperFrian.jpg
    SuperFrian.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 90
i’ve seen two animes- an anime called ‘domestic girlfriend’, ((really good!)) recently, i just started watching the anime ‘given’ on crunchyroll, the theme tune is a bop for sure! would recommend watching it~ :)

Last edited:
Watched the most recent episode of Black Clover and finished season one of Attack on Titan this night.

Black Clover episode 93:

Julius Novachrono, the Wizard King, and Licht, the Eye of the Midnight Sun’s leader, fought more with super fast light and time magic. The battle escalated and Licht unleashed a light spell large enough to destroy the Clover Kingdom’s capital, but Julius unleashed a time spell large enough to reverse all of it. In the process, however, Licht stabbed Julius and now he’s dying. Captain Yami of the Black Bulls showed up just as the Wizard King was falling in battle and he looks really, really angry. Definitely looking forward to the coming episodes.

Attack on Titan episodes 14-25:

Eren joined the Survey Corps and continued to be under the watch of Captain Levi. On the expedition beyond the walls, the female titan made its appearance to Reiner, Jean, and Armin, but spared Armin’s life (and Reiner and Jean survived as well). The expedition force then made their way into the forest of trees. Eren’s group ended up getting attacked by the female titan, and some of Levi’s top men ended up dying. The female titan then beat Eren up while he was in titan form and captured him in her mouth, but Captain Levi and Mikasa went back and slowed her down to retrieve him. The expedition force then returned home. Thanks to Armin’s quick thinking, Erwin Smith, the leader of the Survey Corps, learned that Annie Leonhart, a trainee from the 104th division, the same one as Eren, Mikasa, and Armin, may very well be the female titan. They cornered her into a trap, but she still transformed into titan form. Eren finally was able to transform into a titan again and took her on, and eventually got so enraged that he beat her badly. Before she could be taken captive or killed though, she froze herself in ice. The conclusion of season one talks about Erwin Smith reporting back for a trial for him, the massive casualties of the expedition, and a hint of where the series will go from here. Overall I’m really enjoying it so far, and looking forward to watching season two later.

I finished watching season 6 of RWBY tonight. This season gave a lot of information about the world and some of the characters. It was really cool, but I wish it hadn't left off right where it did. Looking forward to the next season.

Finally starting Evangelion this morning and I’m so mad I never started it sooner! I’m not a big mecha fan so never checked it out as I assumed I wouldn’t like it but it’s totally worth the hype~

I'm closing in on the half-way point of Violet Evergarden. It is really good so far.

And today I started watching Rozen Maiden. I've wanted to watch this series for a very long time, but it's just been sitting in my queue as other things took priority. So I'm glad I finally started it. The doll designs look amazing.

Just finished up JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Vento Aureo. Hoping for Purple Haze Feedback. But my body is ready for Stone Ocean(My Fav. part)

getting around to mob pyscho s2, about halfway through and left off on a hellish cliffhanger

Back