• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Anime Thread

I've never been into much anime besides Sailor Moon and Madoka Magica (does vocaloid count?) but my boyfriend and I have been watching The Promised Neverland together since he's a fan of the genre(is anime a genre?? idk, feel free to correct me) and I actually really enjoy it. I'm going to watch Mob Psycho next because he's a fan of that and I plan on watching more anime in the future.

Anime is actually defined as a medium with many different genres within it (action, adventure, slice-of-life, romance, etc). I’ve heard really good things about Mob Psycho 100. That’s one I haven’t seen yet! :D

Anime is actually defined as a medium with many different genres within it (action, adventure, slice-of-life, romance, etc). I’ve heard really good things about Mob Psycho 100. That’s one I haven’t seen yet! :D

cough cough watch ittt cough cough

cough sneeze cough I think this is contagious sneeze watch it cough

Uh oh looks like there's a nasty case of weeb spreading in this thread! Don't you worry, we'll take care of it.

Fire_fighters_practice_with_spraying_equipment%2C_March_1981.jpg

Disclaimer: This post is NOT a **** post

cough cough sneeze fart diarrhea diarrhea

Totally not a **** post

Sorry for getting everyone sick with the weeb disease, xD

—-

Just watched the most recent episode of Black Clover and made it to episode six of JoJo’s Bizarre Adventures.

Black Clover episode 102:

Asta and Yuno arrived in Hage Village just in time to save Nash from being poisoned or injured. The episode then went into some backstory about Asta and Yuno and the times they sent letters back to everyone in Hage Village. At the end of the episode Asta rushes over to try and save old man Orsi, the man who raised Asta and Yuno, from dying. His anti-magic sword isn’t working, so in desperation the sword he acquired from Licht comes out of his grimoire, and as he grabs it something strange is happening that may allow him to save Orsi... definitely looking forward to the coming episodes.

JoJo’s Bizarre Adventures part 1 episodes 3-5:

Jonathan Joestar was able to defeat Dio, who now had the power of the mask, by grabbing him and having him become injured in the fire. It was later revealed that Dio survived, however. Jonathan then meets a man by the name of Zeppeli, and learns the ways of Hamon, an art that will allow Jonathan to fight Dio and his minions. Robert E. O. Speedwagon accompanies Jonathan during this time along with Zeppeli. Jonathan has to leave Erina behind because he doesn’t want her to become involved in the battle with Dio. As Jonathan, Zeppeli, and Robert E. O. Speedwagon arrive in a village affected by Dio, two ancient warriors from the past are revived by Dio and imbued with power to fight Jonathan and friends. At the end of episode five, while underwater Jonathan swims downwards instead of upwards and gets enough air from under a rock to unleash a Hamon art upwards to the attacking warrior. Definitely looking forward to binging the rest of part one and the series.

Does Asta ever tone down the screaming or do you just learn to live with it?

AmAH1J1.jpg

Does Asta ever tone down the screaming or do you just learn to live with it?

AmAH1J1.jpg

I don’t know. I think I’ve watched so much Black Clover by now that I don’t even notice it anymore, LOL

Anyway, I’m working on watching JJBA (may watch some tonight). Once I’m all caught up with it, I’ll watch Trigun, then Samurai Champloo, and finally Demon Slayer (and after Demon Slayer I’ll watch Rising of The Shield Hero).

Are you even considering watching Mob? Your watchlist order should be: JJBA, Demon Slayer, Mob Pyscho 1-2, Shield Hero, trigun and samurai champloo

I would get demon slayer out of the way so you can watch it weekly and the rest are just more apealing. Also wish you'd watch these so we can discuss them more xD

Are you even considering watching Mob? Your watchlist order should be: JJBA, Demon Slayer, Mob Pyscho 1-2, Shield Hero, trigun and samurai champloo

I would get demon slayer out of the way so you can watch it weekly and the rest are just more apealing. Also wish you'd watch these so we can discuss them more xD

Fine fine, I’ll change my order to that. I am planning on watching Mob, it’s just not a big priority at the moment. But it does make more sense to watch the older ones last. :)

EDIT: I don’t have time to binge a lot of these like I used to be able to because of school right now.

Last edited:
Fine fine, I’ll change my order to that. I am planning on watching Mob, it’s just not a big priority at the moment. But it does make more sense to watch the older ones last. :)

EDIT: I don’t have time to binge a lot of these like I used to be able to because of school right now.

Cool cool, you're gonna love Mob, Demon slayer and Sheild Hero. Maybe we can watch trigun together later?

yall i just finished steins;gate and i cant rn. give me about a week and i'll be fine.

bUt im planning to watch dr stone bc it looks rly good!!

yall i just finished steins;gate and i cant rn. give me about a week and i'll be fine.

bUt im planning to watch dr stone bc it looks rly good!!

Dr. Stone is an interesting summer anime for sure. Excalibur knows a lot about that one, so if you’re curious about anything, I would ask him about it. That being said, I heard that Excalibur and Krefails both think Dr. Stone is good, so I’ll definitely have to watch it in the future as well. :D

This is old news but has anyone watched the Ghost Stories English dub? It's killing me and I love it!

Back