• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Anime Thread

I started watching Hi Score Girl today. So far, it seems fun and reminds me of the days when I was the only girl in the arcade playing Tekken or Soul Edge.

I started watching Hi Score Girl today. So far, it seems fun and reminds me of the days when I was the only girl in the arcade playing Tekken or Soul Edge.

I used to be really into Tekken and Soul Calibur 2.

The only fighting games I recall getting an anime are Street Fighter and Fatal Fury.

I used to be really into Tekken and Soul Calibur 2.

The only fighting games I recall getting an anime are Street Fighter and Fatal Fury.

I have seen both of those animes...and played the games, although I prefer 3D fighters.

Actually, Tekken got an anime as well. Tekken: The Motion Picture. It's been a while since I've seen it, but if I recall correctly, it's pretty bad.

I have seen both of those animes...and played the games, although I prefer 3D fighters.

Actually, Tekken got an anime as well. Tekken: The Motion Picture. It's been a while since I've seen it, but if I recall correctly, it's pretty bad.

There is one called Shootfighter Tekken. Pretty sure that isn't related.

I don't really watch animes anymore, however I still read some mangas from time to time! It's too time consuming.
But if I had to recommend some cool animes I'd absolutely say Re:Zero kara hajimeru isekai seikatsu, Charlotte, Punchline and Fairy Tail! I'm very biased with Fairy Tail because it was my first anime, and it's the one I'm most advanced in (I still need to read two mangas and I'll be over!), since, most of the time, I just watch between 4 and 7 episodes of an anime before getting bored... It's really annoying but it's happened so many times. Examples are Eromanga Sensei, Free, Chuunibyou demo koi ga ****ai, haiyore! Umaru-chan, dragon maid-sama and so many others... I really wish I actually watched them entirely but I guess I'm too lazy. But from what I've seen, those were great! one I should really finish is kyoukai no kanata, I heard it's really good but I stopped at the 2 or third episode... sadly. Even more sad is the fact that my ultimate "waifu", Kuriyama Mirai is from this anime, and I haven't even watched it entirely... nor did I watch the movie.

Yes, yes this thread needs more Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions
DM89Esz.gif

Last edited:
Made it to episode six of JoJo’s Bizarre Adventures Stardust Crusaders.

JoJo’s Bizarre Adventures Stardust Crusaders episodes 1-5:

Jotaro Kujo listens to his grandfather, Joseph Joestar, and goes with him and Avdol to Egypt in order to defeat DIO once and for all. While going to school, Jotaro encounters Kakyoin and is immediately drawn into a battle. Jotaro manages to win, and he removes DIO’s flesh bud from Kakyoin, turning him into an ally instead of foe. Kakyoin’s Stand is Hierophant Green (and is my favorite of the ones introduced so far), which allows him to possess things as well as shoot projectiles with “Emerald Splash”. Jotaro’s Stand is Star Platinum, which is a ghost that punches really fast and has good precision. Joseph Joestar is now an old man and his Stand is Hermit Purple, which gives him the power of divination and allows him to create spirit photos of things to reveal them. Avdol travels with them and his Stand is Magician’s Red, which gives him the power to control fire freely. On the way to Egypt, the plane the four are on gets attacked by a person’s Stand, Tower of Gray, and nearly defeats them and everyone before Kakyoin can put a stop to them with an impressive use of his Stand. The team lands the plane on the water, and decides to take a boat on the way to Egypt. On the way there they meet Polnareff, who is also being controlled by DIO. Avdol engages him in a 1v1 battle and manages to win, and Jotaro removes DIO’s flesh bud, turning Polnareff and his stand, Silver Chariot, into an ally. Silver Chariot is a Stand that has a figure that uses very fast and precise swordsmanship. They are all trying to defeat DIO and his underlings in order to save Jotaro’s mom, who has fifty days to live because her Stand is manifesting and she’s not strong enough to handle it. The team of five is now about to board the boat on the way to Egypt.

I really love part 3 of JJBA so far, and the introduction of Stands is interesting and cool. Also, the OP, like all JJBA openings, is great, and I love the throwback to Jonathan and Joseph Joestar in the OP when it goes, “JoJo! JoJo! JoJo!” The ending, “Walk like an Egyptian,” is cool too. Definitely looking forward to binging the rest of part three. c:

has anyone watched Shirobako? I’m watching it atm after seeing a bunch of YouTubers talk about it and it’s great - it’s all about the making of and behind the scenes of the anime industry and it’s really eye-opening, interesting and actually very exciting! I really recommend it.

Been watching In Another World With My Smartphone, and it's pretty interesting to watch hahaha! If anyone has any anime recommendations let me know! :> I've watched so many so I can't any more interesting ones to watch ; v ; Only genres I don't really like is ecchi or harems. (Reverse Harem is good though :> )

Been watching In Another World With My Smartphone, and it's pretty interesting to watch hahaha! If anyone has any anime recommendations let me know! :> I've watched so many so I can't any more interesting ones to watch ; v ; Only genres I don't really like is ecchi or harems. (Reverse Harem is good though :> )

That Smartphone anime is a harem anime.

- - - Post Merge - - -

im currently watching dr stone its pretty good

Doctor Stone is definitely up there with Demon Slayer for best of the year.

Just continued with Zombie Land Saga and I must say it's pretty funny to watch. May also start to re-watch
The Tatami Galaxy soon.

Back