• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Anime Thread

depends i like more violent anime so i really like vineland saga also if u havent watched aot 10/10 would recommend

I've seen aot! It's great! cx Violent animes are great! I love action and adventure! XD Have anyone seen Tate no Yuusha? :>

I've never seen vinland saga, so I'll check that out! :> Thanks wildtown!

I've heard Vinland saga was a real hit. Gonna have to get around to watch it myself.

personally, and assuming it gets that far, I'm curious to see how people react to two pivotal points. especially the second

since I could see it pissing off a bunch of a certain type of people

Been watching Gangsta., really enjoying it so far! Will probably binge watch the rest of it rn

I've seen aot! It's great! cx Violent animes are great! I love action and adventure! XD Have anyone seen Tate no Yuusha? :>

I've never seen vinland saga, so I'll check that out! :> Thanks wildtown!

Yes, I just finished watching Tate no Yuusha. It was sooo good!

394daa848aad2d90a5977bbcd47579f21a9d834d_hq.jpg

started watching toradora which im so far loving

i really wanna watch time of eve again ngl bc i cant remember what happened

Just watched the most recent episode of My Hero Academia.

My Hero Academia episode 65 (season four, episode two):

Tomura and the League of Villains met up with Overhaul and his forces... they couldn’t come to an agreement, so they began attacking when Magne blindly rushed in to attack Overhaul. He was brutally killed by Overhaul’s Quirk, and in response Compress tried to attack Overhaul as well, only to get his arm blown off. Tomura used his Quirk to kill one of Overhaul’s underlings. After the exchange, Overhaul commented that they were getting nowhere by withering down each other’s forces. Overhaul left his card for Tomura and told him he needed a plan, not just a goal, in order to destroy the hero society.

Meanwhile, Izuku Midoriya called Gran Torino about looking for a work study position so that he can become an even better hero. Gran Torino referred him to All Might’s old sidekick, Sir Nighteye, and All Might had Mirio Togata introduce Midoriya to Sir Nighteye. As soon as Midoriya made it inside his office, he was unable to make Sir Nighteye laugh, which is what someone needs to do in order to even have a chance at being able to work for him.

Definitely looking forward to how the opposing villain forces decide to work or not work together, and how the interaction between Midoriya and Sir Nighteye goes down.

Also watched up to episode nine of JoJo’s Bizarre Adventures Stardust Crusaders.

JoJo’s Bizarre Adventures Stardust Crusaders episodes 6-8:

While on the way to Singapore and eventually Egypt, Jotaro and the other four faced a series of tough Stand users in succession... starting with a user of Dark Blue Moon on a boat, which Jotaro defeated. They then encountered a ghost ship and an ape who was the Stand user of the ship. The Stand was called Strength, but Jotaro was able to defeat the ape as well. Lastly, they made it to a hotel in Singapore, but Polnareff was almost killed by a Stand called Soul Sacrifice. Polnareff managed to use an improvised technique where he cut a mirror to see above the bed he was stuck to, and defeated the Stand and its user. Now, after Joseph Joestar has used his Stand, Purple Hermit, to reveal that Kakyoin is a traitor, Jotaro and him are about to face off... definitely looking forward to binging the rest of part 3.

Last edited:
started watching toradora which im so far loving

Ŏ̷̞̦̔͆͠o̵̝̯͖͐͑ḧ̶̥́́̚͝ ̴̡̱͆̐̋͛͝İ̴̺̝̎ ̶̤̝̖͔̔̒͂̎l̵̘̳̱̝̓͜o̶̗͉͂͜v̸̗̟͓́̅͝ë̶͇͕́̀͗̏̉ ̵̬̥̮̜̖̓T̴̠̗̍͌̔̓̾ͅö̴̳̗́͋͒̕͝ŗ̷͈̻͓̮̿̂͝a̶̬̣̒͠d̴̖͕̟̖͌͛͊́̒o̸͚̗͂̾͛̕ŗ̴̱͔̘̹̽̎̑͋̔ä̶̱͇͖̩́͋͌̽͋ ̷̡͍͔͕̂̌̚

Started Mekakucity Actors...
The first episode was like getting stuck in the mirror dimension from Dr. Strange, hoo boy.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Started Mekakucity Actors...
The first episode was like getting stuck in the mirror dimension from Dr. Strange, hoo boy.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I am getting sick and tired of being forced to double post, is getting on my nerves...

That's Bell from DanMachi, otherwise known as Is It Wrong to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?

I'm assuming you've watched the anime? If you have, can you tell me if there's fanservice? The main gal's outfit just looks like the perfect bait for fanservice.

Someone told me Maid Dragon had no fanservice so I watched it and quickly found out I had been duped. :(

I'm assuming you've watched the anime? If you have, can you tell me if there's fanservice? The main gal's outfit just looks like the perfect bait for fanservice.

Someone told me Maid Dragon had no fanservice so I watched it and quickly found out I had been duped. :(

Yep, there's definitely some fanservice. I don't really mind it either way, but if you're looking for something with no fanservice then I probably wouldn't recommend it.

x̷̡̞̟̖̹͖̼̫̩̝̙̾̔́̾̎̉̈̀̈́͜͠͠͠ͅD̴̜̩̹̃͌̆͘ ̴̢̗͓̗̙̦͇͚̫̖͕̾̃̇͗͛͐̄͊͋̑͐ḑ̷̞̙͔͔̠̝̅͊͋̑̌̈́͝ȓ̷̢̞̞̳̣̬̝͇͍̹̦̖͉̑͌̍͌͋̍̈́́̿͜͠͝ͅǎ̸̡̡̪̮̜͖̣̤͍̩̹̞̎͛̒̕͜g̶̢̹͓̳͔͙͎͕̜̮͠ơ̶̧͖͇̫̓́̾̇̏͋͠n̴̠̭̙̱̩̲͙̹͕̙̩̹̳̩̤̋́̏̆̒̑̇̈́̈́͋̄̇͑̕ ̵̛̦̰̖̼̹͚̰̩̳̼͕̪̪͊̀̉͒̄͜͝ͅm̵̻̦̻̬̈́͛͋̊̀́͐̿̀ḁ̷̢͚̤̘̳̞̇ị̵̰͚̪͂d̶̮̄̀̒̿̂͝ ̸̦̭̻͓͔̼͕̕ͅẅ̴̢̢̛̳͓̗̠̭̯̪̥̣͒̅̑̑̓̈̀̕a̴̧̛͊̇̐͗̀͛̉̈͂̔́̓́s̶̛͍̫̙͊̌͐̾̂͘ ̴̧̮̮̗̝̣̹̗̮͍̝̃͆̅̓̇̆͛͛̆m̵̹͍̤̘̥̲̮̥̌͘͝a̶͚͙̝̬̘͇̺̫̤̗̳̠͈͌̆̋d̸̡̼̳͇̰̲̼̼̓̀̒̌͜e̶̡͍͎͎͊͒́̈́̋͆͗̌̒̌͝͝ ̴̢̠͉͈̮͖́̍̐́̆͌̓̃̈́͘̚t̷̯͚̠̯̔̓ö̶̡̢̠͕͓͓͖̥̟̝̖̤̖̠̚͠ͅ ̴̢̧͇̪̟͓̤͍̻̳͉͙̺͐̊̔̅̓̉̂͑̓̓͘͘͘b̷͓̭̹̭͎̺̻̬̝͔̤͔̩͎́ë̶͎͚͙̮̗͖̆́̿̉̎̎̋̈́̊̊͝ ̶̳̺̤̺͎̖͐̀̏͛̋̚"̶̨̙̰̱͔̰̠̲̖̀̓́͒̊͝f̵̡͇̭̫͎̼̺̜̌̑̀̅̊͊̔ͅa̵̝̪͈̦̰̦̿̄̑̊̈̂͋̔n̶̨̞͖̗̘̮̹͔̥̗͗͑̌͊̈́̚͝-̷̞̭̳̩̞̺̭̖̮͍͓̈̉̈̉̑̏̀̒̓̃̊̕͜s̸̢̟͓̟͕͕͇͙̰̟̀͗͑͛̾͋̏͜͝é̷̙̇̓̒͑̄́̂̌̈́̚̕̚r̸̞͂̇̊̑̈͝v̵̬͈̳͈̗͙̹̰͉̼͓͔̱̝̣̽̌͊̑̐̂ỉ̸̛̜̹̹̊̀̏͛̂̀̔͝͝c̷͈͗͒̌̆̈́̀͠͠ē̵̦̠̱͈͖͓̉̆́̋̓͐ͅ"̸̳̼̹́͐̆͌̏͗̋̈́͠ ̶̳̖͍̣̭͖̟̱̂͋̀͗͛͑̀͊̚͠͝W̴̡͍̼̖̱̤̻̺̒̑h̸̝̟̣̭̦̏̅͋̿ÿ̵̨̤̻̙̰̄̚͜ ̶̧̗̺̎̈́̉́̎̋͊͋w̶͙͕̒̂̃̒͑̕o̶̡̖̼̲͚̯͙̓͂̐͋͗̀̈́̈́̈́̈́͘̚͠ų̷̙̙̲͎͉̱̗̤͈̗͉̦͖̂͗̈́̈͑͒̎͋́͠ͅl̶̰͔̞̜̩̩͈̦͛d̵̠͓̺̣̣̮͈̟̼̹̖̺̯̈́͛̆̎̈̎͌̄̐͐͛̈́͝ ̶̜͓̬͍̰̀̀̈́į̸̞̲̣̠̖͇͙̪̳̠̞͚̺̂̊̆́ţ̸͉̰̻̯̗̟̗̝̈́̿̽̍̑̀̈́̿̃͐͝͝͠͠͝ ̸̯̀͒̆n̸̨̢̘̞͚̦̼̜͉͕̏̆́̚͜o̸̧̨̞̹̗̞̥̱̠̒̈̎̓̀͛͒̏̀̍̎̚ţ̷̛͍͖̞̪̜̻͕̑́ ̵͚̠̹̫̈̈́̽̆̓̈́̀͌̓̓͜h̶̺̦͇͍̻͇͐̑͑̽̿̇̽̓̌̄̔͘a̶̢̡̡̢̛̬̤̜͈̲̖͚̺̐͐̐͌͂̿̄̓̆̿͑̀̕͠v̵̫̣͂̈́̾͛͋̌̔͊̆̾͝e̸̛̺̝̬̖͚̞̓͌̈́́̃̇̉ ̷̲̬͆̄̽̈́̈́̀̈́̓̑̂̉̑͘͘͜͝ä̶̙̠̩̻͚̭̟́̓͂͆̀̓͝n̴͖̗̬͋́͋͋́̎̚ỳ̷̨̛͉̪͎̺̟͈̟͙̰̪̿̈́̉̾̐́̋͂͜͜͠ ̷͙̺̫̱̹̬̣̗̰̲̭̻̟̈̽̊̊̉̋̈̾͒͆͌́͜͠ͅḽ̵̞̯̯̠̣́͊́̓̀̌̃̍̿̔̈́̂̕ö̸͍̙̥̰͙̯́̐̆̈̔̀̾̐̓̊l̴͓̎̋̑̍͂̋̕̚

Last edited:

Are you looking for things without fanservice, of a different kind of it?

Yep, there's definitely some fanservice. I don't really mind it either way, but if you're looking for something with no fanservice then I probably wouldn't recommend it.

Ah, thanks for letting me know! I'll avoid haha.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Are you looking for things without fanservice, of a different kind of it?

Things without sexual fanservice.

Ẃ̴̙͉̬͍̟̊̌ḛ̴̺͓͓̠͕̺͓̮̳̲̂͆̎̈́̽̓̈́͆̎̂̄̕͜͝ ̴̨̖̤̼̪̰̼͉͙̹̤͜͝ń̷̡͇̫̟̦̺̺̫͛̔̿̽̈́̾̃̔̏͗̚͜͠͝ĕ̴̡̡̪̙͎̥̙̀̀̍̐̅͠ę̵̢̨̤͈̦̼̖͍͕̤̲̘̀̒̀̾d̵̨̧̦̲̤͙̩̣͇̻̠̯͌̋̔̇̈́̎͗ͅͅ ̶̜͍̭̤͆͂̐̄̇̇͐̎̊̍̈́͑̽͠͝m̴̛̳̋̈́̀̽́̃́̄̕͠ŏ̷̢̨̢̙̯̩͎͉̮͔̼͎̟̲͋̔͑͆̇̋́͝ͅr̸̡̬̜̯͙̠͈͑̄̽̋͑͘͝͠e̴̺͔̼̥̼͚̮̲̓̃̈͂̂̒͐̈́͘͘ͅ ̴̢̛͎̮̱̜͚̤̥͎̭͔̙͗̃̍͑̈́̄͆̅̓̿̽̕m̶̛͈͚̣̺̩̭̺̹̩̭͍͙͚̈́͛͒̊͑̌̀͋͐̾̾̚̕͝ḛ̸̛̥̱̙̿́̾͑̽̓͊̌̈̑̓͑̕n̵̨̨̢̠̝̹̗̩͈͒̇̎͌̿̄̓̾̔̂̈́̀̓̚͜ͅ ̵̛̦̟̹͕̙͈͎̬̭̯͎̍̌͂͗̿̓̐̔̃̕͜͜͝o̶̡̪͇͓͑̒̀͝v̶̡̮̼͚̼̺̙̯̺̹͝ë̷̜͇̟̪̙̗̦̣͓̥̥́̋̿̓͑͠͝r̷̦̽̍͊̋̐͑̚͝͝ ̶̧̢̨͚͖̘̺̞͉͈͎̮̩̔̀̆͑̀̐̿̐͛͋̍͐̒͝͝ͅs̵̡̨̼̭͉̗̜̰̬̬͉̯̟̯͙̍͌̃͒̃͒̓̅͠e̸̟͎̰͂̾̈́̋x̶̨̜̣̟̬̜̱̖͎͙̞̪͍̋̐̓́̏́͑̀̄̕͠ͅṵ̸̢̖͈͇̻͙̟͕̯̣̩͈̦̭̌̅͛̎́̏̃̉͌̀̒a̴̛̞̮̞͈̍̂̿̂̑̉̀̓̑͒̿͝l̶̛͔͓͍̜͌̉̽̔̀̎͛ǐ̴̧͖͎͚̹͎̺͖̤̥̔͑̎̊͐͑̆̋̀̇͝͝͝z̵̡̲̹̯͉̹̬̖̽̈́̓e̴̢̛͙̔̄͐͐̓͜͝d̴̨̢̨̤̗̲̟̝͗ ̴͇̦̄̈́͛̑̒̇́̈̔̄̉͊̚ṱ̷̟͙̯͙͙̔̾̍̽̋͠ợ̸̢̰̐̓͛̆̅̅̉͛͋̆̕͝͝͠ ̵̲̠͖͎̈́̎͐̒̔͌͑̈̊̿̿͘͘͠͠b̵̢̟̤̥̘̼̲͔̔̊̓̏̇͋̾͝ả̷̝̰̝͔͈̪͔̪̣̝ͅl̶͓̦̖͙͕̳̇̋́͒͐͑͜͝ͅa̸̖̱͓̘̜̠̜̭̘͇̒̂̉̅̿̓̎̓̈́͒̊͘͘͜͝n̶̢̨͎̺̬̟̳͔͔̖̗̜̝͌̋̕͜͝c̸̰̪̘͔̭͎͇̫̥̯̩̈́͛̈͛̏͗̉̀́̂̀̾̀ͅé̶̝͉̦̞͈͛̈́̓́͗̅̆̒̾̃ ̵̮̯̳̠̟̬̔̆̾̈̉̈́́͐̏̕͝ơ̴̞̂̀̽̉̈́̒̌̓̂͐ṵ̸̧̡̙̺̻̥̝̣̊̈́̽͑̍̾̑̑̋̈̐̓̂͜͠ͅt̷̖̭̦̫̩̰̥̔ͅ ̷̣͒́͒̇͘t̵̨̫̗͙͈͉̣̽̅̈͑h̷̭̺̯̿̎̆̚ͅe̷͖̱̘̞̱̓̎͒͛̆̎͋̍͘͘̕͝ ̶̛̅͒͂̾̂͝͝ͅa̴̧̨̡̨̧̡͖̫̺͓̘̜̙͖͗̑̽͝ͅm̵̢̥͚͖͎̺͕͖͚̳̜̘̿̾͗̓̀͒̏͌̋͒̚͜͝o̶͎̦̪͓̻͗͐̓́͐̾̈̐͌̂͘̕͜͝ư̵͕̮̬̿̀̔͗̎̾̐͗͘͝ņ̶̛̯̫̙̻̃͒͛̈́̌͆͊̃̆͜͝͝t̷̨̢̺̣͈̳̱̫͉̣̺̺͖̠͊ ̵̛̬̱͂͑̾̑̀̋̾̉̔̍̊̌͘o̵̡̰̯̣̣͈͓̭̥͓̦̮̐͘ͅf̸̗͓̈́͐̎̅̄̌̉͆͊̒͗ ̶̜̥̩̦͇̳̱̫̫́̒̈́̿̉̿̆̀̒͘w̵̡̳̗͖͚̳͔̰͙̱̱̃͋̓̊̀̏̕ę̴̧̨̪̫̗̗̱̲̅̿́͐̀̓̚͜͜ͅͅḿ̵̨̢̤̠͚̖̯̖͎̫̲͖̤̙̤̓̌͌͋̚̕͘o̶̞͈̞͙̣̯̱̮͈̬̖̣͐͑͑̈̉̊͊̽͌̈́͛̈́̔n̶̢̠͚͑̈́̂̏̆́̋̈́͝ ̷̙̞̱̦͇̪̄̓̽o̷͈̺̳͙͋͋͂̍̿̾̀͌̈́̂́͑̕͜͝v̷̛͉̭͎̻̣̻̝͒̄͛͊̕͝ḛ̴̊͠r̵̮̻͎͇̣͓̫͆̋̔͌͛̊ͅ ̵̳͔͕̞̼̼̻̱̠̖̙̥̜͊͊͊̾̒̉̈͗̿s̸̢̢̞̻̫͇͔͓̦̰̓̎͑͒̆̎̾̅̈́̌̍͊̃̕͠ē̷͈͖̍͑̂̋̆ẍ̶͈́̕ȕ̴̢̩͙͕͐̀̄͛͗̃̈̿̈́͛̌̍̃͛͜ạ̴̧̧̢̙̺̜̬͖̩̗̠̌̔͛̽̓̕͜l̶̹̇̑̐́̈́͝͝i̵̢̡̥̹̫̱̺̠̜̜̇̄͌͠ź̴̢͙̮̳̬̰̖͖̐͒̾̀̏̄͛̐͘ȩ̶̝̘̘͓͈̭͕͊d̴̮͚͚̫͔͍̍́̀̄̒̆́̈̎̒̕͜͝.̵̢̺̼̪̖̗̗͎̈́̓̿̈̈́͛̓̏͋͛͘͘

Back