• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Anime Thread

Finished Sword Art Online: Alicization like two days ago and I got say... that I personally like this part of the Sword Art Online anime series. It was a lot more enjoyable for me to watch compared to Sword Art Online and Sword Art Online II. Plan to watch both Sword Art Online: Alicization - War of Underworld and Sword Art Online: Alicization - War of Underworld 2 at some point. It's gonna be a while... All the episodes for Sword Art Online: Alicization - War of Underworld aren't put out yet while Sword Art Online: Alicization - War of Underworld 2 won't be out until like some time next year. Good thing I have some anime shows that I like to watch but sometimes I get kind of lazy to watch.

I was thinking of continuing to watch Record of Grancrest War that I have on my Netflix since I am half way through the anime. Or... To watch Food Wars! The Third Plate since it'll be a good change of pace from watching Sword Art Online: Alicization and I also want to get up to the Food Wars! The Fourth Plate. There's also My Hero Academia (Season 4) and The Ancient Magus' Bride that I want to watch as well. Mhm... Tough choices for me.

Last edited:
Ancient Magus Brides story is beautiful :)

Last edited:
Black Clover S3E10

New episode of Black Clover, episode 112, dropped earlier today!
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Vanessa, Magna, Luck, Charmy, and Sally couldn?t get out of elf Dorothy?s Glamour World spell, but Luck came up with the genius idea to get elf Dorothy to think of the real Dorothy, and that made the two of them battle so much that the Glamour World spell collapsed, sending the group back to Asta and the others. Meanwhile, Henry was going all out to help Gordon, Grey, and Asta, but as he was about to die, Asta and the others worked together to put him out of the path of Droit?s mirror magic, saving him. At the same time, Asta found a path in black form through all of the mirrors and knocked Droit back on to the ground. Droit agreed to let Asta use his new anti-magic sword to turn him and Eclat back into Gauche and Marie after seeing that Asta and the others aren?t like other humans. He warned Asta about the greed of humans and said that all actions have consequences. Asta agreed and said he will never forget the two of them, and used his sword to turn Gauche and Marie back to normal. Now, with all of the Black Bulls together except for Finral, they?re headed to storm into the Shadow Palace to back up Captain Yami and Captain Jack against the remaining elves. The episode had a nice touch of sentimentality to it about the differences between good and bad people, and about friendship as well. Definitely looking forward to the coming episodes!
Discuss it here and/or on TA-DA (Discord link at the bottom)! Please remember to also keep spoilers between fans that are up to date.
The Anime Degenerates Association

Is anyone watching Psycho Pass 3 at the moment?

I'm so wrapped up in it right now! I just wish this season wasn't so short because there's so many plots and themes going on at the moment. I watched the first two seasons earlier this year after finding it on Netflix of all places lol and I am living for this season.

GQQzSv9.jpg

I have a problem...

My Hero Academia S4E8/RWBY V7E6

New episodes of My Hero Academia and RWBY, episodes 71 and 85 respectively, dropped yesterday!
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????-
Midoriya, Fat Gum, Sir Nighteye, and the rest of the heroes and police began storming the Shie Hassaikai?s hideout. Togata went on ahead of everyone else since he could make it through the blocked walls. Meanwhile, we got some background information on Tamaki Amajiki, who was always hard on himself to make it to the big three of U.A. Academy. He told the others and Fat Gum that he could handle three villains with quirks by himself. He was doing okay in the fight until he froze and got hit hard, but remembered the words of Togata, that he was the Suneater because he shined more brilliantly than the sun. Amajiki unleashed his new move, Vast Hybrid, but one of the villains that eats everything began eating his octopus arms. As Amijiki was pushed back against a wall and in danger, he threw off their teamwork by clouding one the villain?s vision, and then proceeded to crystallize the opponent?s attack and kicked all three of them against the wall with his rooster leg, knocking them out. At the very end he said, ?I don?t know the circumstances and the negativity you?ve faced... but you can?t eat your friends.? In RWBY, Ruby and the gang had trained hard and some of them went to a party for Robyn Hill for a night off, because she was about to be elected. As she was about to win, the lights went off and Tyrian made an appearance, hurting people and then going for Robyn Hill. Penny pushed Robyn out of the way, but was then left in the spotlight when the lights came back on and Atlas was framed for the tragedy, as well as Jacques Schnee winning the election with a comeback victory. Looks like things are definitely going to get dark again soon... definitely looking forward to the coming episodes for both shows!

Watched all of Anohana: The Flower We Saw That Day in one night and then cried myself to sleep. Highly reccomend!

Black Clover S3E11

New episode of Black Clover, episode 113, dropped yesterday!
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????-
Asta, Mimosa, Noelle, Fuegoleon Vermillion, Mereoleona Vermillion, and others stormed the Shadow Palace together. Meanwhile, the rest of the Black Bulls and everyone else was left behind to deal with the elves near where the Shadow Palace gate closed. Asta and Mimosa fight Captain Rill, Noelle fights Fana, and Mereoleona fights Vetto while Fuegoleon fights Kaiser. We got some backstory on Mereoleona and Fuegoleon, who are sister and brother and had two very different ways of achieving power, but both became very strong. At the end of the episode Mereoleona took Vetto?s punch and hit him with a vastly powerful reignition fire magic spell, and Fuegoleon turned his magic off, slipped past Kaiser?s defenses, and landed a vastly powerful reignition fire magic spell as well. Both roared like the Crimson Lions they are as they landed hits on two very powerful elves from the Twelve Apostles of Sephirah. Definitely looking forward to the coming episodes!
Also made it through some of the episodes in JoJo?s Bizarre Adventures Stardust Crusaders - Battle in Egypt arc.

JoJo?s Bizarre Adventures Stardust Crusaders - Battle in Egypt arc episodes 25-29:

Jotaro and the gang gained an ally in the form of a dog named Iggy whose Stand suggests the Fool card. They faced off against a Stand user named Geb whose Stand suggests the N?doul card, which allows him to attack from far away by finding vibrations in the ground. Jotaro and the others learned that they will have to face the nine Egyptian gods in battle in the form of Stand users to get to DIO. They then faced off against the Oingo Boingo brothers, Khnum and Thoth, whose Stands suggest the Zenyatta and Monadatta cards, allowing them to predict the future and change one?s face. Then they faced off against Anubis, whose Stand suggests the Anubis card, the god of death. It was a tough battle, but Polnareff and Jotaro (with some help from Iggy), were able to make Anubis retire. Definitely looking forward to binging the next episodes!

Today I finished watching Everything Becomes F (The Perfect Insider). It was a really good murder mystery with some deep philosophical aspects. I really enjoyed it. My only major complaint was a lengthy conversation held in English (I was watching the sub) and the voice acting was just so tedious during that entire scene. They lost all nuance because they were just saying everything phonetically. Outside of that, I would highly recommend it, but it does cover some touchy adult subjects so it might not be for everyone.

Back