• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Anime Thread

Havn't watched anime for a long time. I am more the manga typ with a collection of about 3.000 manga :) one of my favorit anime is steins;gate. Such an awesome serie! Also fullmetal alchemist brotherhood is a master piece. Newer ones? My hero academia was great and also food wars!

Anyone here watched rise of the shield hero? I'd completely recommend it, binged through 25 of its episodes. :)

Havn't watched anime for a long time. I am more the manga typ with a collection of about 3.000 manga :) one of my favorit anime is steins;gate. Such an awesome serie! Also fullmetal alchemist brotherhood is a master piece. Newer ones? My hero academia was great and also food wars!

hello fellow steins gate fan pls send me all ur manga

I'm on a K-On! binge again if you couldn't tell by my new avvie and sig. It's so charming for a slice of life!

I?ve been watching my hero academia recently and find it a good show. My favorite anime is FMA brotherhood. Anybody know a good series to watch after my hero academia(i?m Considering death note)

Anyone here watched rise of the shield hero? I'd completely recommend it, binged through 25 of its episodes. :)

Rising of the Shield Hero is so good. I'm looking forward to more whenever the next season is released.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I’ve been watching my hero academia recently and find it a good show. My favorite anime is FMA brotherhood. Anybody know a good series to watch after my hero academia(i’m Considering death note)

Death Note is very good. I definitely recommend it.

Steins;Gate and Rising of the Shield Hero are also well worth the watch.

Black Clover S3E12

New episode of Black Clover, episode 114, dropped last Tuesday!
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????-
Noelle was fighting Fana in Valkyrie form when Captain Jack The Ripper showed up to help out. Meanwhile, Yuno and a bunch of other magic knights showed up outside the Shadow Palace gate and took the remaining elves down. Yuno and Charmy went into the Shadow Palace using the magic stone Yuno has, and Charmy helped Asta and Mimosa move ahead by using a new magic spell, Glutton?s Banquet, to fight Captain Rill with and eat up all of his painting magic. It was revealed that Charmy is half human half dwarf as well. Finally, Yuno showed up to fight Raia, Patry, and an elf named Ronne. Ronne retrieved the magic stone from Yuno, but Raia turned on him because he could tell he was lying. Ronne?s true identity could turn out to be something far more sinister... definitely looking forward to the coming episodes!

im currently watching re zero and honestly wow its been so good. im a wuss with gore tho so lets see how this goes

I’ve been watching my hero academia recently and find it a good show. My favorite anime is FMA brotherhood. Anybody know a good series to watch after my hero academia(i’m Considering death note)

Death note is excellent and I highly reccomend!

Im gonna rewatch Steins:Gate and then watch the other Science Adventure series such as ChaosHead and Robotic;Notes

My Hero Academia S4E10/RWBY V7E8

New episodes of My Hero Academia and RWBY, episodes 73 and 87 respectively, dropped yesterday!
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????-
In My Hero Academia, Rappa was still conscious and so impressed by Kirishima?s display of fighting spirit and willpower that he agreed to let Fat Gum heal him up so they could fight again, to the death. Meanwhile, Midoriya and the others ran into Himiko Toga and Twice, but Toga and Twice turned on Irinaka, who was controlling the walls, and this caused him to go crazy, sending everyone to a new room. In RWBY, General Ironwood, Ruby, and everyone else were invited to Jacques Schnee?s mansion for a dinner party in celebration of his election victory. Jacques Schnee began questioning General Ironwood about why he doesn?t trust them, to which the other council members agreed. Winter Schnee and Penny had a moment, and Weiss Schnee met with her mom in her father?s office to talk about what?s happening (with the help of Ruby and others). Meanwhile, down in Mantle Arthur Watts could still be seen causing mischief. Definitely looking forward to the coming episodes for both shows!

Black Clover S3E13

New episode of Black Clover, episode 115, dropped yesterday!
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-
The one supposedly known as “Ronne” deceived both the humans and elves, for he was actually a demon! He seriously injured Raia the Disloyal and then injured Patry badly and turned him into a dark elf, making him fight Asta and Yuno. Asta and Yuno surpassed their limits once again, but were powerless to stop Patry. Patry then began channeling hateful energy in order to wipe everything in the vicinity out, while the demon that was made using the amulet Yuno had flew upstairs to deal with Licht. Can Asta and Yuno defeat dark elf Patry and the demon mastermind? Definitely looking forward to the coming episodes!

Also just wanted to take a moment to say that this is The Anime Degenerates Association’s first Christmas together. From our anime family to yours, Merry Christmas!

TA-DA!​

Last edited:
Would any of you be familiar with Lupin the 3rd? There are many differing versions of this show. I'm trying to narrow down and pick up the following show, and the one that used to be on Toonami. I'm glad it got a recent dvd release, but the titles on those are goofy.

If there is a new dub for the new release, this would be the old Geneon version. Liberties were clearly taken.

Last edited:
I've always been interested in watching that sometime. :D

Lol I got my friend to start playing the VNs of Steins;Gate and he's currenty enjoying it.

I've always been interested in watching that sometime. :D

Lol I got my friend to start playing the VNs of Steins;Gate and he's currenty enjoying it.

I need to see that too. I picked up the complete first series set, but that is green jacketed, hard boiled Lupin. I'm more in the mood for corny slapstick, or a well choreographed fight scene. After the first dvd set, it's all like Part 2 Collection II. There are some good movies.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Found some on youtube if you want to see it. Even a movie.

Ooh looks really cool! Reminds of One piece for some reason

Never really thought of that. Goofy leader with the hots for the gold digging lady, quiet samurai, classy sharp-shooter. Goofy Leader, classy chef with the hots for the gold digging lady, quiet samurai, and cowardly sharp-shooter.

Courtesy of Zura. A long, but good watch, I find it explains the hype behind My Hero Academia pretty well. :]

Back