• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Anime Thread

Oh! Flying witch did not have a movie at all, here is a short clip since I could not find the trailer subbed or dubbed c:

Last edited:
Oh! Flying witch did not have a movie at all, here is a short clip since I could not find the trailer subbed or dubbed c:

I feel super dumb. I assumed you were talking about Little Witch Academia, whoopsie!
This show looks super cute! I'll give it a go! :D

Just finished rewatching steins gate and steins gate 0! I love it more every time I watch it. It's truely a master piece!

Onwards to chaos child!

Welp, it looks like Chaos head needs to be done first as stated by my brother. The science adventures discord also told me to not touch the chaos head/child anime series and instead "enjoy the breathtaking VNs". According to their discord, the anime is mess trying to contain everything from the story. After finding out that both Steins;Gate and Steins;Gate0 were at least 10x better in VN forms, I'm inclined to believe them.

Last edited:
Hey guys! May I please have some anime recommendations?

I'm looking for a slice of life anime where the show goes deep in the characters and the characters interactions are fun to watch and meaningful. I want to connect with the characters and feel what they feel. I've watched too many shows where the characters are just tropes and are only there to serve the jokes and I'm just bored of that type of show.

There's too many slice of life shows to go through and pick the good ones out of. I'm too tired after failing so many times and watching forgettable shows or a show full of characters that are just empty holes. xP

Thanks in advance to those who help!

Princess Jellyfish? I haven't actually seen it. Some eps are on yt.

Today I finished watching Zombie Land Saga. It surprised me with how much I liked it and it left me wanting more. I was glad to see that they've announced a second season. I need more Tae-chan in my life. :p

I also watched the newest episodes of My Hero Academia and RWBY that became available this weekend. It was a heavy anime day, which is never a bad thing.

Next I'm planning to start Somali and the Forest Spirit which just started but looks to be pretty interesting as well as Higurashi When They Cry. I've been wanting to watch Higurashi for ages and it finally became available on VRV so I'm excited about that.

ok who else is excited for s4 of haikyu? bc i am s o hyped. i binged all of s3 yesterday and honestly tsukishima's my favourite character now the development was amazing

idk if i said this but i finished watching the promised neverland and it was a masterpiece imo and i ended up liking mum and sister krone, and felt really bad for them. so thats another s2 im excited for

right now im watching kaguya sama love is war and its hilarious i love it (so many great sequels coming out this year)

Last edited:
My Hero Academia S4E12/RWBY V7E9

New episodes of My Hero Academia and RWBY, episodes 75 and 88 respectively, dropped yesterday!
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
In My Hero Academia, an injured Rock Lock told Midoriya, Sir Nighteye, and Eraser Head to move on and deal with Overhaul. The police officers resolved to deal with the League of Villains members Toga and Twice. As Midoriya broke through the wall with Sir Nighteye and Eraser Head, they saw an injured Mirio and Midoriya hit Overhaul to get him away from Mirio. Sir Nighteye went to Mirio and Eri and made sure they were okay. Meanwhile, Eraser Head was taken away by Chronostasis, Overhaul?s assistant, and was unable to return to the battle due to being unable to move. Midoriya dealed with Overhaul, but Overhaul fused with Shin Nemoto to create an even stronger version of himself. Sir Nighteye took this new and improved Overhaul on while Midoriya helped Mirio and Eri find a way out, but in the process Sir Nighteye was seriously injured to the brink of death. Midoriya rushed back into battle, but was injured on his legs from Overhaul?s quirk. Even so, Midoriya resolved to increase the percentage in One For All and try and deal with Overhaul. Eri came back at Overhaul?s beckoning, but before the battle could continue a bunch of the other heroes fell in through the roof.
In RWBY, as the Atlas council was questioning General Ironwood, Weiss came to save the day and revealed the footage to everyone about Jacques Schnee plotting with Arthur Watts of Salem?s group to win the election. Jacques had turned the security system details over to Arthur Watts, and the heat had been removed from Mantle, inviting riots and Grimm. Robyn Hill and the other Atlas council members turned on Jacques and he was arrested. Meanwhile, Ruby and the others went down to Mantle to deal with the oncoming Grimm. Oscar/Ozpin told General Ironwood the truth about Salem, that she can?t be killed, and at the end of the episode Cinder and Neo were shown to be in Atlas as well. Definitely looking forward to the coming episodes for both shows!

Today I finished watching Zombie Land Saga. It surprised me with how much I liked it and it left me wanting more. I was glad to see that they've announced a second season. I need more Tae-chan in my life. :p

I think we all do! :D
WXUiLX2.gif

- - - Post Merge - - -

right now im watching kaguya sama love is war and its hilarious i love it (so many great sequels coming out this year)
I love kaguya sama! That dance ending is still in my top ten EDs

I forgot to mention I've also been watching Delinquent Hamsters. It's just a series of funny and cute short episodes, only 2-3 mins long. It's not a major time investment so it's perfect for watching when I only have like 10 or 15 minutes.

The hamsters are owned by a gang member and they like to think they're big and bad just because they do things like pulling tissues out of the box or nomming on the guy's Q-Tips. And of course they have the iconic Japanese gang hairstyles like the pompadour and mohawk.

I watched the first episode of Somali and the Forest Spirit today. It's really good so far. The look of the forest setting and even the story feel somewhat reminiscent of a Studio Ghibli film to me. I'm looking forward to watching more.

I just finished binge watching Steins;Gate and it really is just as good as everyone said it is! I found the ending a little confusing at first but after doing some research I really like it. Those who’ve seen it, I’m interested to know your thoughts~

I just finished binge watching Steins;Gate and it really is just as good as everyone said it is! I found the ending a little confusing at first but after doing some research I really like it. Those who’ve seen it, I’m interested to know your thoughts~

i lOVE steins;gate!! agreed it can be a little confusing but after rewatching its amazing how everything fits together so perfectly

i lOVE steins;gate!! agreed it can be a little confusing but after rewatching its amazing how everything fits together so perfectly

I’ve heard that! It’s probably the first show I’ve wanted to instantly rewatch just to see what new things I can notice on the second viewing

I just finished binge watching Steins;Gate and it really is just as good as everyone said it is! I found the ending a little confusing at first but after doing some research I really like it. Those who?ve seen it, I?m interested to know your thoughts~
Omg yes!! It definitely take some thinking to wrap your head around :p I'd suggest the VNs because they go into a lot more detail than the anime. A lot of stuff was removed from the anime because of time restraints.
Agreed!!! No matter how many times I rewatch/replay steins;gate, I learn something new :D

Back