• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Anime Thread

I've made a major update to my MAL if anyone is curious. Still doesn't have everything because only God knows how much anime this guy has seen...

My Hero Academia S4E11

New episode of My Hero Academia, episode 74, dropped yesterday!
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????-
Midoriya and Eraser Head worked together to stop Irinaka and subdue him. Meanwhile, Togata charged ahead in his Lemillion costume and caught up with Overhaul and the Yakuza with him. Togata quickly took down Shin Nemoto and Deidoro Sakaki of the Eight Bullets and then charged at Overhaul from behind using his Permeation quirk. Togata successfully retrieved Eri, but then had to fight Overhaul briefly. One of the Eight Bullets was still conscious and shot a quirk-destroying bullet at Eri, so Togata got in the way and got hit by it, losing his quirk. Even so, Togata continued to fight Overhaul with absolutely no quirk, but with his own two hands and feet. Because that?s what it means to be a hero to Togata, to take a cape and shield a poor girl while fighting until the end, using his own abilities and not just relying on his quirk. As Overhaul was about to finish Togata off, Midoriya, Eraser Head, and the others broke through the wall, intending on saving him. Midoriya will have to fight Overhaul soon in what is sure to be a thrilling battle. Definitely looking forward to the coming episodes!

Recently binge watched black clover (60 episodes in one day XD). Space dandy, Cowboy Bebop is a really good anime, Paranoia agent if you want something dark... FLCL is also a great anime I'm looking to get into... Anyone know any animes that fit those themes I would be interested in? :3

Recently binge watched black clover (60 episodes in one day XD). Space dandy, Cowboy Bebop is a really good anime, Paranoia agent if you want something dark... FLCL is also a great anime I'm looking to get into... Anyone know any animes that fit those themes I would be interested in? :3

If you like cowboy bebop I highly reccomend you watch Samurai Champloo! It's not very long, and it has a great story and great characters :lemon:

I’m watching Cautious Hero on Hulu right now and it’s pretty funny so far, it’s goofy cute in a Konosuba kind of way.

Last edited:
Hey guys! May I please have some anime recommendations?

I'm looking for a slice of life anime where the show goes deep in the characters and the characters interactions are fun to watch and meaningful. I want to connect with the characters and feel what they feel. I've watched too many shows where the characters are just tropes and are only there to serve the jokes and I'm just bored of that type of show.

There's too many slice of life shows to go through and pick the good ones out of. I'm too tired after failing so many times and watching forgettable shows or a show full of characters that are just empty holes. xP

Thanks in advance to those who help!

Hey guys! May I please have some anime recommendations?

I'm looking for a slice of life anime where the show goes deep in the characters and the characters interactions are fun to watch and meaningful. I want to connect with the characters and feel what they feel. I've watched too many shows where the characters are just tropes and are only there to serve the jokes and I'm just bored of that type of show.

There's too many slice of life shows to go through and pick the good ones out of. I'm too tired after failing so many times and watching forgettable shows or a show full of characters that are just empty holes. xP

Thanks in advance to those who help!

Gintama, you can thank me later

Yaaaaas thanks!! Keep 'em coming! I'm filling my list up haha.

Has anyone seen A Silent Voice? Is it worth the watch?

@Corrie Something very relaxing that I LOVED was flying witch. It is very light hearted, funny, and relaxing to watch. Ive seen it multiple times and will even play it in the background when I am at home trying to relax.I also second your lie in april, makes me cry every time

Anohana is also amazing

Last edited:
@Corrie Something very relaxing that I LOVED was flying witch. It is very light hearted, funny, and relaxing to watch. Ive seen it multiple times and will even play it in the background when I am at home trying to relax.I also second your lie in april, makes me cry every time

Anohana is also amazing

Anohana made me super duper cry

Yaaaaas thanks!! Keep 'em coming! I'm filling my list up haha.

Has anyone seen A Silent Voice? Is it worth the watch?

i LOVE a silent voice it was so heartwarming and heartbreaking at the same time. also the visuals were amazing.

definitely check out anohana!

Anohana is also amazing

Is Flying Witch kinda the same plot as the movie? I saw the movie and liked it. I was always curious about that.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i LOVE a silent voice it was so heartwarming and heartbreaking at the same time. also the visuals were amazing.

definitely check out anohana!

Anohana made me super duper cry

And oh god, Anohana. I've seen that one and bawled haha. Has there been an anime that made you guys cry lately?

Back