• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Anime Thread

I just finished binging Nijiiro Days last night... just in time for Valentines' Day. I really loved the manga and the anime was super sweet too.

I'm not particularly fond of the romance genre and love triangles but this series is just so sweet and wholesome.

My Hero Academia S4E18

An all new episode of My Hero Academia, episode 81, released just a bit ago!????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????-
The students got together to decide what kind of show they would put on at the school festival. Meanwhile, Midoriya and Togata talked to Eri in the hospital and introduced themselves to her. They decided it would be fun if she came to the school festival, in order to make her smile. At the same time, a criminal by the name of Gentle was making videos of criminal acts like robbing convenience stores. But he wanted to do something more grand... definitely looking forward to the coming episodes! Go beyond! Plus ultra!

So i started watching hunter?hunter(2011),It?s a pretty good anime though I don?t know how it?s ratings are almost on par with FMA brotherhood

- - - Post Merge - - -

So i started watching hunter?hunter(2011),It?s a pretty good anime though I don?t know how it?s ratings are almost on par with FMA brotherhood

By the way, who named this anime after the 0 vector
B8DC87C1-61ED-4FDF-AC0F-63194EA2E13C.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

I didn’t know togashi was a fan of linear algebra

i used to be a big anime fan back in middle school - i kinda wanna get back into it but i have no clue what to watch lol

so I think I’ve officially decided that my top 3 anime of this season are:

Somali and The Forest Spirit (that last episode OOF ;-;)
In/Spectre (super engaging and exciting with a badass disabled MC)
Keep Your Hands Off Eizouken! (just wholesome fun tbh)

Not sure I would recommend it yet. I put it off thinking it drifted a bit far into the macabre for my liking. Then it became unavailable.

ah, i see; well there’s no rush for me to watch it, if i ever do, since there’s a bunch more animes out there lol

Back